Oak's White Widow Trio

Have you FiMed/topped them yet?

no… these are autos,…we are way passed the point to do that

I topped my white widows at 3 weeks but they werent in flower yet. Yours are growin good was thinkin if a way to get youmore bud sites

1 Like

this is my first grow attempt since the early eighties and I haven’t smoked weed since,…1999… I will be purely excited to successfully get all three girls to harvest… Have not even used any nutes really,… a few doses of super thrive and a single does of Alaska kelp… both mainly to help with stress as I figure out my lighting,lol.
my grow environment is not dialed in. I have them growing in the bathtub out in my shop,lol… as I get my environment improved and settled I will start to focus more on improving yield and maybe quality but right now it is all about practice run… keep them alive… and so far I am doing pretty well… getting an opportunity to see what pests are in my building… fortunately a black widow and a lizard moved in close to my plants and they seem to be keeping the pests at bay.

1 Like

okay…grabbed some pics this morning… Bertha the bush and “Tiny” are obviously on their way too flowering… “Eager”, while being the early leader in growth has slown down a bit and does not appear to be showing signs of flower just yet… maybe my small attempt at LST with her was a bit more stressful than I intended… Raised my lights about five inches…puts me about 14 inches above the tallest and 22 inches above the smallest…perhaps while I am out of town this weekend we will get just a touch of stretch and they will balance out… right now Tiny is looking like a solid lil girl,…has the appearance that I will be able to tie back six or eight branches and get some really good bud production off of her… Bushy Bertha has a deep rich color but I think she has been getting too much light… added super thrive to the water again and a small dose of Alaska kelp…hoping for nothing but good surprises when I get home sunday night.

some of these are under LED,…but I also added some natural light pics to show the natural color.

so there they are… three weeks and two days old…

5 Likes

Looking good :four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

A fine looking crop you got there Oak !!!

just got home from my weekend trip and had to wait a bit for lights off to end,…went to check on the girls… holy crap!! Raising the lights and all that I did Friday before I left must have kick started something,…there was an explosion of growth…took a few pics,…gonna have to download them and sort through them a bit…will upload when I can…

Bertha…always the bushiest…since Friday she has really opened up…spreading her branches to allow more light to the inner bud sites,…she also picked up about three inches in height since Friday.

Eager…she sprouted up a few inches over the weekend and has produced several more budding sites,… but is not really showing any pistils or anything yet.

Tiny took off like a rocket…I raised the lights Friday to lower the intensity on Bertha since she was getting overlap from both lights… Tiny stretched, but also spread her wings and presented several more flower sites.

There they are,…three girls in a shower, lol… Bertha is a bit wilty,…both she and Tiny had dusty bone dry soil…only light moisture remained in Eagers pot… hit each of them with 6 cups of Ph 6.5 water and am expecting to see more perkiness tomorrow.
I am pretty stoked with these girls…they will not be 4 weeks old until Wednesday yet.

2 Likes

had to water the girls again tonight,…was not expecting to water until tomorrow… but I have both Bertha and Tiny in full on flower mode… mini buds,lol… Eager has not been as eager to flower as the others. You can see she is thinking about it but she just aint there yet.
Fed them tonight. I made a tea with Dynamite mater magic, Alaska kelp, and super thrive…each girl got four cups of tea and four cups of fresh clean distilled water. This is by far the biggest watering I have ever done with them but they drank the last watering pretty fast and I want to encourage the roots to stretch. If this growth continues I will be at 1 gallon waterings by the weekend.
Will post more pics on Wednesday when they hit four weeks old.

2 Likes

Okay… today is my girls one month birthday(weeks from sprout) they are doing awesome, two are in full on flower and Eager is finally showing signs of preflower. Gave them each a gallon today, their first full gallon watering.

Eager here has just entered pre flower…apparently maturing about a week or so behind her sisters.

This will be my December Bud of the Month entry, lol…she has a good start!

and here they are in all their glory…they have really exploded this past week. I am extremely happy with how they look right now,…for only being four weeks old…these plants are amazing!

2 Likes

All three lady’s look real healthy. Good job Oak. :cactus:

what is topping a plant?

When u clip the top apical bud off of the plant so it spread the energy out and creates new tops

i finally read through the whole post…looking good OAK. I think i might order some ww autos for my first official “exotic strain” growing attempt… right now i have 2 bag seeds growing as my experiment. i already got all the goodies you all have recommended. now all i need is time

I need to look a bit more into topping, im really new at this… thanks

Looks great! Im growing fem. WW from here and your auto’s look just like mine in veg! Keep up the good work. They’re gunna start smellin real good soon!

2 Likes

Maybe this will give you some insight.
https://www.google.com/amp/ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/topping-your-marijuana-plants-can-increase-your-yield/amp/![|281x500](upload://tbe4qV5FrqXS8B92xKMWJbjfCKn.png)

1 Like

watered the girls today. gave them each a gallon with .6 mils of Mammoth P and a few drops of super thrive.
Bertha was looking a little rough,…I think getting overlap from both lights has been a bit much for her so I swapped her and eager… this will lower the light intensity on Bertha so we will see if she starts looking happier. excited to see if this mammoth P is going to make a difference. the rest of my nutes should be in this week so I can start feeding my girls.
bad news today… I got the last three gallons of distilled water from dollar general… and they were in the process of restocking… hope they get some more in soon.

1 Like

Got my mammoth sample yesterday! Excited to use it. Glad to see your trying it so i can see the results. Got my brother in law ordering another sample for me. Thats a damn nice sample they sent huh? I cant believe they didnt even charge us shipping