Oak's White Widow Trio

i finally read through the whole post…looking good OAK. I think i might order some ww autos for my first official “exotic strain” growing attempt… right now i have 2 bag seeds growing as my experiment. i already got all the goodies you all have recommended. now all i need is time

I need to look a bit more into topping, im really new at this… thanks

Looks great! Im growing fem. WW from here and your auto’s look just like mine in veg! Keep up the good work. They’re gunna start smellin real good soon!

2 Likes

Maybe this will give you some insight.
https://www.google.com/amp/ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/topping-your-marijuana-plants-can-increase-your-yield/amp/![|281x500](upload://tbe4qV5FrqXS8B92xKMWJbjfCKn.png)

1 Like

watered the girls today. gave them each a gallon with .6 mils of Mammoth P and a few drops of super thrive.
Bertha was looking a little rough,…I think getting overlap from both lights has been a bit much for her so I swapped her and eager… this will lower the light intensity on Bertha so we will see if she starts looking happier. excited to see if this mammoth P is going to make a difference. the rest of my nutes should be in this week so I can start feeding my girls.
bad news today… I got the last three gallons of distilled water from dollar general… and they were in the process of restocking… hope they get some more in soon.

1 Like

Got my mammoth sample yesterday! Excited to use it. Glad to see your trying it so i can see the results. Got my brother in law ordering another sample for me. Thats a damn nice sample they sent huh? I cant believe they didnt even charge us shipping

Emag thats some nice leaves on that plant. Looks really healthy, i likes it ALOT

2 Likes

not sure what benefit I will see… mine are autos and already half way through their life cycle… but I figured it cannot hurt, lol.

checked on my girls this morning… Tiny was kissing my light…last night she was about two inches below it. she is showing no signs of light toxicity or anything… maybe I got a marshydro with poor intensity?
later tonight after lights come back on I am thinking about moving her over to the other light and see if she keeps stretching… measured her this morning…36" from soil to tip…Bertha is at 24" while Eager is at 22.
I think I am going to build me a cabinet and set it up so I can get my cfl’s on them as well as the LED’s…at 3 feet high there is no way the bottom leaves are getting decent light.

girls are doing pretty well…wont bore you with the details…do have some buds now though…

they are just getting started…fairly firm… at this point I would get measureable dry bud off of two plants… Eager still has not flowered but tonight she looks like she is about to.

3 Likes

girls are doing pretty well… thought for a while that Eager might be going hermie but it turned out to be a calyx and not a nanner…yeehaw… they are getting a gallon of water every third day now…I am adding mammoth P and super thrive to each watering…they got one dose of nectar for the gods nutes and appear to have done well with it,…will give another nute dose in a few days.

there they are…since these are autos my guess is that Tiny and Bertha will be ready to harvest in 3-4 weeks now…around December 6-10th… eager fell behind and is not even fully in flower yet so who knows how long she will take, lol… I think the attempt I made at LST early on stressed her a bit and slowed her growth cycle.

4 Likes

How’d your white widow turn out, see u havent updated

I am showing about 10% amber on two plants…third plant is budding very well but not even showing trichomes yet. setting up the first two for harvest, pure water from here on out…probably still a week to ten days before harvest… I was really disappointed with those two, they were growing great then suddenly just stopped… buds did not swell at all… really bummed, buds are very light and airy and thin…probably will not get a dry ounce per plant from them two… the third one, Eager…is growing very well and I have hopes that once she is the only one under the lights she is going to boom.

I think the most important thing I have learned on this grow,…is do not over plant your space… my girls are really cramped and that blocks a lot of light… pretty sure I would have walked away with the same or better total yield had I only ran two plants

4 Likes

Hey oak hows the white widow?

We demand pics

sorry for the long delay fellas. Two of my WW’s stopped maturing at 10% amber… buds didn’t fill out and the trichomes just stopped developing…I suspected hermies but could find no sign of pollen sacks anywhere on the plants.
Due to the legalities, my ol’lady really started tripping and I was forced to harvest early. I harvested around 6 1/2 ounces from the three plants but I immediately tossed about half of it…all the lower buds and such.
Drying went well, as did the first couple weeks of curing. It was supremely sticky…the slightest touch and you had to wash your hands in alcohol to get them clean…was like pine sap on your hands. The smoke was very strong but anything more then 2 hits and paranoia kicked in…which really sucked because I hate getting sketchy.
My buds appeared to be too dry so I ordered some boveda 62% humidity packs and dropped one in each curing jar… noticed the moisture jump up right away…considered removing the boveda packs but didn’t. couple days later… my weed was molded…all of it…except what I had in my vaporizer pen. Lost about 3 1/2 ounces of dry buds…it really sucked…
then the ol’lady threw me out…that really sucked…kinda love the broad…but anyway…
moved back home to California…gonna try growing again when the outdoor season starts…cant do indoor right now…I know a few guys around here that grow so I may offer them some of my seeds to grow,…and then some kind of harvest split…I dunno, we will see.

6 Likes

Dude! So sorry for your um, loss and hard times. Hope it turns out for you. Good luck brother

What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. You’ll be a hulk on the other side. :wink:

I appreciate the well wishes fellas… its all good. I am with family and will be fine… life is good…and I can smoke and grow legally now…yeehaw!!.. I think I am going to try an outdoor grow this spring.

5 Likes

I look forward to you going outdoors!

1 Like