Okay,…three ILGM WWA… soaked sunday at 3pm,…added to soil Monday at 3pm… first sprout (Eager) Wednesday morning,…second sprout(Tiny) Wednesday noon,…third sprout(Bertha) Wednesday evening… Bertha was the largest seed by far and I accidently planted her about an inch deep…so she came out pretty strong.
Bertha and Eager at one week…added super thrive to all three
Eager today, two weeks from sprout
Bertha today, two weeks from sprout
Tiny today, two weeks from sprout.
all three girls are showing pistils today…maybe it is due to light schedule?? Each are under 100 watts of cfl at the moment and I was showing signs of too much light…could not find a good sweet spot so I put them on 18/6 at ten days old… a bit soon but they appear to be doing well…
they have been getting sprayed a few times, three times a day for the most part but the past four days I have also given them 5 ounces of water twice, two days apart…
Today I took a leap and gave each of them a solid pint… been battling high temps in my grow area and it showed in a curled tip on Bertha this morning…so I hit them tonight with a heavier watering…lets see what it does.
I like what I am seeing so far…even with these cfl’s my girls appear to be doing pretty well… Eager stretched a little then fell over when I sprayed her the other day…I let her stay over and I am going to use that lean to do some LST on her.
They are in FFOF and the top two inches is FFOF mixed with MG moisture control…20% added perlite throughout…so far the soil is staying loose and appears to dry/drain pretty well.
I ordered two MarsHydro 300w LED’s and they are due to arrive on Friday so I will be switching out the lights. Seriously considering rigging a jig so I can use these CFL’s as side lighting, then just turn the plants once a day or something.