...O.G., DWC & Me

And five miles further, even better prices, and 10 miles further, you get eaten by a bear and no one hears you scream!

lol the 160 is closer to town and the building on it is newer sided 20x24 shop wired

1 Like

hmmmm, shop wired…a garden plot, with your name on it

simply gives me a mark of how easily I can increase property value

You should smoke on it, a good sativa buzz…think on it for a few days…once bought it’s yours

on the one I looked at my nearest neighbor is across street easy 300 yrds from my driveway down my other one is other side of a ravine (fresh plant water) and next is through 3 acres of bush which I would own to their property line

as it sits would have to spend 5k on windows 3k+ on fence easy 3-4k on roof another 2-3k on electrical upgrades to make things move in ready would take 100k loan for all this so they would need to come down in price

There are always things to be discovered, too…water damage, insects, those unexpected things.

2 price drops…they are serious to sell, but you say another $20000? That is a lot

If you don’t play, you can’t win…expect counter offers

I do I plan to offer 70k expect will get it around 75 gives me 25k to fix shit up after that property would be worth about 120-130k before I add new deck or siding new well etc upgrade interior shit I can pick away at. Being where it is garbage is easy to deal with I pile it up and burn it

Don’t forget a hot tub…a beer, a bong, fresh air, sunshine…your house, your castle

We are all invited to the house warming party?

will be a bonfire since old deck and some out buildings need to go

lol, if we all show up, it won’t be the smoke from the bonfire that would attract attention.

lmao the smoke from the bonfire is for camo

photo time

4 Likes

Now that’s a perfectly grown plant right there , look how tight the spacing is on the stalk for nodes . Topped at the right time and the stem has great girth which means the plant is very healthy .

2 Likes

1 Like

the health of your plants is directly related to the slow methodical ppm adjustments excellent ph control just damn fine green thumb patience and skill awesome work :slight_smile: The biggest mistake people make in hydro is trying to push and rush their plants constantly something you resisted which will result in a good yield and further mastery of your craft.

1 Like

I had to take 6" off top of 4 of my hydro girls they are blocking the light to my other 5 plants I determined my boss is going to be selective about where he gives me down payment for he wants me closer to his place so kinda miffed atm. Almost at the point of going !@#$ it wait another year and do everything myself and start hunting new job out of principal but may just be my up bringing of do what you say or don’t offer he’s losing my respect more every day if I won the lotto I would pay off his mortgage then start my own roofing company as a !@#$ you insult. He wants me to buy within range of his place and doesn’t realize my budget lol looking at a trailor almost spitting distance from his place if he says no he’s lost all credit with me in my eyes 10k over budget and less than half the yard or size I want and needs fence new roof list goes on neighbours too close for my liking but decent investment for it’s upgrade and resale potential.

Don’t make any decisions angry…

Work sucks, bosses are jerks, focus on the positives at work and wait a year then.
The house you prefer may not sell, your boss may soften his attitude, keep talking up your choice.
Point out , if you own the house of your choice that you are committed to staying at work cause of your house and the renovations you would accomplish…you’ll be working for him for years if that’s what he needs to hear.