NY Going LegalšŸ„³

Itā€™s about time! Get ready for some fresh new growers, ladies and gents!

7 Likes

NM senate is voting soon too. I really hope this snowball keeps rolling

5 Likes

I was afraid they wouldnt allow home growing, just wanting the tax revenue from dispensaries. But the last I read, 6 plants, 3 in either stage, was going to be allowed.

6 Likes

Ny grower here. Yeah I can have up to 12 for the household. Have to wait 18 months. But been doing what mother nature intended for years anywhere so whats 18 more months lmao

4 Likes

It is great news! :star_struck:

2 Likes

It will be nice to not have to look over our shoulders!

1 Like

True! And instead of having a guerilla grow. Can have em in the back yard. Just have to make sure to keep the thieves at bay

1 Like

That is a huge problem where I live. Thatā€™s why I tried inside. I was robbed 4 out of 5 years outside. I gave up.
Want to sell and move to the boonies asap

2 Likes

Did you live in a village? What kind of fence did you have and what kind of area/neighbors did you have. Ill end up adding more cameras. Im in a village right now but moving to the country soon hopefully. I have a fenced in yard but that means nothing

1 Like

I grow indoor, but I live in the sticks anyways. I will do both when the time comes

2 Likes

I do both now lmao I did a few in the back yard. It was Durban poison. Low odor strain might just have to block the view from the one side of the neighbors and I should be good

1 Like

Congrats ny!

2 Likes

Fences, doors and locks only keep out honest people.

I live in a relatively large city. Most of my neighbours are like us and were robbed of there outdoor plants also.
Itā€™s a common occurrence in the city. I have cameras up now

I feel for all you urban dwellers, especially during this covid crap. Country living has its setbacks, but I cant think of any :joy:.

2 Likes

My aunt lives in the country I know ā€œsheā€ will have some.up there lmao i have a camera system ill install a few back there too. Its a small village not alot of crime but you never know now a days