Hi there guyz!
I’ve got yellow leaves the last 4 days and try to get some help. Any thoughts would be highly appreciated!
We are 51 day from sprout. Grown in super soil (11L aired pot) under LED bio bulbs. Watering usually 1/day (earlier -0.5L / now -1L).
Was absent for 3 days not so far and had watering problems (the schedule is enclosed below).
I wonder what that could be:
- nuts burn
- nuts defficiency - (Mg deficiency? Nitrogen?)
- heat burn (I’m tight in space/hight and it’s about 32C at the top)
- ph (I got no equipment to measure but I always use 3-days-defecate-water)
I’ve tried to do next:
- Watered very well with 200% of Veg nuts (thinking its nitrogen deficiecy mb)
- Bought pharmacy infusion 25%MgSO (Magnesium sulfate) to drop out Mg deficiency: used like 5ml / 0.5L solution for watering; 1ml / 0.5L solution for foliage.
- added some new super soil
Dunno what to do / fell like stressed too. The plant looks tired and doesn’t smell like before…
History and more details on the plant link…
Thanks in advance!
Big yellow leaves stems after dirty LST…