Nutrition - AICL Peters

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone have experience with those nutrition. Where I live can get only that and would like to ask about dosage of this nutrition for vegetative and flowering stage. Thank you for any advice :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

These are not exactly what you need but should work, I’ve definitely used worse stuff. I would use the yield booster for veg and blossom for flower. As for how much I would start at 1/4 of what it says for tomatoes. I say tomatoes because back when I was growing in the mountains and they didn’t even make special weed nutrients I used those slow release sticks that were for tomatoes. Just start slow and watch them lime green generally means they’re hungry and dark green is obviously the opposite. Watch the ph level of the water going in and water kinda heavy to get runoff each time. This will help wash out your unused nutes

Edit… soil is really important to if you can’t get weed specific get one formulated for tomatoes. Weed and tomatoes like a similar acidic soil

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: