Nutrients...what do yall use?

I dont know if its allowed but what nutrients do yall use?
It might help if we share some info.

I’ve used a few different lines and have settled on Jack’s 3-2-1. Done great with General Hydroponics with either just the 3 base nutes or the full product line. Fox Farms is popular but does have a few drawbacks: mainly expense and the need to flush regularly.

2 Likes

I don’t flush often with Fox Farms. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Down to earth dry amendments 444 ,484, and bloodmeal. Im also going to introduce nectar for the gods sample pack to my next grow to see if it boosts growth and to compensate for introducing fulvic acid. Also no flush necessary.

1 Like

I use the ff trio with beastie bloom cha ching an open sesame

1 Like

Advanced Nutrients

1 Like

I’ve used fox farms, roots organics, kind soil, and jacks 321. They all work. Jacks is my favorite so far just because of ease. No veg/bloom nutrient change, same amount every time and the ph settles right at 6.53 using my tap water so no need to ph adjust.

4 Likes

I’ve used Fox Farms nutrients and Ocean Forest or Happy Frog soil for 12 years, this year I started experimenting with Hydrodynamics Ionic line with an AutoPot and Fox Farms Coco Loco, and just recently, Heavy 16 nutrient line with Ocean Forest soil.

The later two I’ve never heard mentioned on this site so I’ll try them so you don’t have to. Neither of the last two require adjusting pH, and the Heavy 16 line specifically says not to adjust pH on their feeding chart.

Ionic line is three products, Grow, Bloom and PK Booster. As clean a product as can be, used in AutoPot outside all summer long and there was no sledge or slime in the bottom of the reservoir and no clogging of tubing. It’s as if the only thing in the reservoir all summer was water.

The Heavy 16 line will only get used by people with patience and deep pockets. 8 products, 6 of which get mixed every feeding. I’m three weeks into flowering a strawberry cough photoperiod in a 3x3 and I have to admit, it’s looking really healthy.

2 Likes

I’m using advanced nutrients and it does work.
It runs a little hot.
I’m seeing so many people using Jack’s and I’m thinking about trying it

Advanced nutrients organic line in soil. Quite expensive, lots of supplements to add if you choose to. Still have to ph adjust but is simple enough and consistent. First full grow using it and very happy so far.
I have 11 liters sitting on my mix station. Includes both bloom and veg plus ph up / down makes 13.

1 Like

I’m using Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Organic Plant Food with lobster , kelp, and worn castings. They no flushing. they get every thing they need. Fish bone meal when they go to bloom. in side the tent. Can’t do it on plants out side because the animals get after it.

1 Like