Nutrients recommended for Pot4Pot grow

What strain is that? So pretty, and thick colas!

My experience as well.

1 Like

1st & 3rd pic Blueberry 2nd norther lights

1 Like

And keep it shortp4p says molasses or honey 1 this. Per gallon. Once or twice

2 Likes

Tbls.one tbls. Per gallon

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to see frost :snowflake: :snowflake: Iā€™m so stoked!! I wish I would have started doing this years ago !!!

3 Likes

This is my other girl. Sheā€™s the same age as the other! No nuits. Sheā€™s 2 ft. Tall

Your pic didnā€™t load.

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Pretty colors!

1 Like

The yellowing has me a little concerned

2 Likes

Hey @Willum I just saw your bud in the ā€œbud of the monthā€ holy crap itā€™s beautiful! Nice growin man!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! My 2nd attempt at this madness! :grin:
This one wasnā€™t as mistake riddled, but I still had issues. Going to take off the P4P training wheels for the next journey and see how I fare.
Thanks again!
Cheers :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. I never really liked the sound of the p4p. Happyfrog always treated me pretty well but thereā€™s tons of options out there.
I moved on to autopots now, weā€™ll see how that works out. Iā€™ll drop ya a tag so you can take a look if you want.
Happy growin!

2 Likes

Yes. Please. Looking forward!

My name is Brian! Someone misspelled my name :crazy_face: so I got the nickname brain :laughing: far from it :grimacing:

1 Like

Is anyone here familiar with osmosis? If so! Would you recommend it? :sun_with_face: :potted_plant: :heart:

Pot4pot says you can grow without any nutrients for the life of the plant. Thats why i ordered it. So if your grow is in need of any kind of nutrients? Something is wrong!! Honey or molasses " 1tbls. Per gallon for the last two waterings to help the buds harden is all that they recommend.

2 Likes