Nutrients questions

From a fellow grower:

1. I believe I am getting close to the two month cutoff, which I’ll need to hit before cutting back on the amount of light I’m giving them. My big question is: Am I safe in just not giving my babies any nutrients (per your Marijuana Booster series). ** And then, a couple of weeks after that, start dosing my existing plants with the last of the nutrients (I think it was Flower Booster). I’m going to be at least a little bit surprised (not to mention disappointed) if I don’t get some significant bud out of this.

** Because I’m am out of the first two Booster types, so I now only have the Flower Booster to rely on. Don’t want to jump the gun.

1. Also: speaking of your nutrients. So yeah, I’m afraid I don’t really have fertilizers to speak of. Although I did find a container from WAY back in the day of some stuff I used to use (Neptune’s Harvest (Organic)). I seem to remember liking it, but who knows? Not me! Do you think there’s any harm to me filling in with my old stuff, until I get the last of my seeds in the ground and sprouting up? Guess I’m a little bit paranoid. This stuff (Neptune’s Harvest) seems pretty sensitive.

Well, as usual, any clues you can give to the clueless would, of course, be greatly appreciated.

Just clear up for me…you are changing the light schedule…
Are the plants finishing the vegetative stage now?
Did you use the second stage fertilizer on this grow?

Fertilizers do go bad…how long is “find a container from WAY back in the day of some stuff”?

It would really help us if you can fill out the support ticket and post it here. That way, we can clear up how your grow is going and help you. Good Luck ! Jerry

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you