Nutrients, pests, bacteria?

First time grower. I have studied this for quite some time and I’m looking for some knowledge and opinions. I know nothing about the seed. It’s a photo that came out of a bag of “some really good stuff” and it was passed along to me to take a shot and planting it. It is currently in flower… day 10 of the 12/12 light cycle. I have identified it as female. It started in and has been transplanted using organic soil from a garden store. I feed it half of the suggested amount of the fox farm trio. pH going in roughly 6.8. Runoff around 6.0-6.3. 68° dark with 40-50%. 75-77° light with 40-50%. I have some burn on a leaf. Another has something weird. I was thinking pest possible. I’ve trained it, trimmed it her and there etc. Haven’t shared pictures with anyone of it… So, I wonder where I’m really at with it.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing anything except a Lil water damage and a very minor cal mag and nute burn issue hit it with 2-3 waterings at 6.5 to shake of any lockout issue and maybe give them 1/2 tablespoon molasses and 1/2 teaspoon Epsom salt at least a few times if you don’t have straight cal mag

1 Like

Same thought as @GreenSnek, getting that PH. In soil range will help as well as the suggested calmag or epson salt :love_you_gesture:. Overall looking looking good!

1 Like

I forgot to mention the CalMag.
I water “Henrietta” every other day. Every watering includes 3 tsp of CalMag. Every other watering includes the Fox Farm nutrients. Should I be using 5 tsp of CalMag per gallon? Maybe more?

Nice looking

1 Like

2 Likes

Well for first shot at it u r doing wonderful. I’d say yes up calmag to 5ml per gallon and see where that goes. U need calmag with ff nutes at every water. I have heard to use Epsom salt in place of calmag as the cal.ag is not a good enough amount using the calmag. But I’d try to. Ump it to 5 and see what it brings. Any signs of pistil shooting yet as I look I don’t see any yet anywhere

3 Likes

@Mark0427 Just a few here and there at the moment. Here’s a picture of one. It’s actually on the other side of the node sticking up. I kept thinking it was a male then they finally started appearing yesterday.

3 Likes

Nice. Best feeling to see them hairs when u got regs. Sucks to see balls that’s for sure

3 Likes