Nutrients needed to grow quality

Hey,

Well I know pheno has alot to do with it but out side that fact, im trying to find the best nutes to grow quality, and I need some suggestions on the next line to use, I’ll list what Im currently using and what I’ve tried,

I’m growing in a 3x3x6 grow tent
4inch exhaust
315 cmh 3100k

Currently running, a ton of different nutes just because I wanted to use up what I had left over,

Bullet proof si “silca”
Advanced nutrient 3 part micro,grow,bloom “gorillas on the bottle”
GH diamond nectour “humic/fulvics”
GH Flora nectour “sweetener”
GH floralicious plus “taste enhancer?”
Hydroplex “pk booster”
Superthrive " b vitimans, hormones"
Golden tree additive " currently not using, freaks out the resz and roots"
Terpinator “increase essitential oils”

But I’m about done with this run
And what to know what’s the best line or setup you all have run and why?

I’m getting bored and looking for a change.

1 Like

I’ve gone through a couple and in hydro I’m using GH nutes plus silica, Cal mag and hydroguard. In soil I’m sure others will chime in on the details.

The hot ticket right now is Jack’s 3-2-1: it’s attractive for a number of reasons. It’s cheap, very hard to burn plants with it, is used commercially, you only need 3 parts: two from Jack’s plus Epsom Salt. There are a bunch of growers using it. Behind that I recommend good old GH Micro Gro and Bloom.

7 Likes

I agree with @Myfriendis410 Jack’s for the same reasons as he mentioned.

3 Likes

I’m on the Jack’s hype train too. It’s just too easy.

3 Likes

Once you go Jack’s, you never go back. It’s cheap, easy, just about foolproof, and it works great.

3 Likes

I love all this Jack’s talk. Once everybody switches we wont have a mile long list of people with plant problems!

Jack’s is the way to go…100%

Cheapest, easiest nutrient on the market

5 Likes

Jacks has made my life so much easier. And my plants really like it. No issues. No fuss And unbelievably cost effective. I think I paid $66 for part A and $59 for part B. Those would Be 25Lb bags. And maybe a couple buck for a bag of Epsom salts from Walgreens. Someone has done the math and I cant remember what it is but it is 1000s of gallons feed for Pennies on the dollar.
I add some real growers recharge and Impello Tribus as well as Silica Blast as I am in ProMix Hp. This is my second grow and so much less stressful.

5 Likes

I just started jacks with my blueberry auto grow so far so good super easy to use feed full strength right from day one no guessing what she needs keep it super simple and grow that dank I add the silica and hydroguard too that’s all besides the jacks.

1 Like

@Jackie_Daytona I’m in promix hp as well. Where do you get this Jacks nutes and what products do you use. Right now I’m using advanced nutes. Thanks

1 Like

Im also using jacks 321 . Simple and easy. My girls love it.

2 Likes

I bought mine off amazon. 25lb bags
You can also get it direct from Jr Peters/Jacks.
I use
Part A:15-12-6
Part B:Cal Nit
and NoN scented epsom salts for magnesium.

Real Growers Recharge
Impello Bioscience - Tribus regular
Botinicare: Silica Blast

2 Likes

Nevermind I re read that… stoned here :wink:

1 Like

Barely have to adjust my ph in the bucket using the jacks it stays perfect for about 5 days I still test daily but no adjustments

2 Likes

Ohh that’s very interesting… On GH it needs, in late veg, checking like 3x in 12 hrs. At least I do to stay on top of it. I could use less drift. :thinking::wink::grin:

1 Like

Last grow, I ran my grow for 6 weeks, using Jack’s, changing water every two weeks. Because of the silca, the PH would raise for the first 24 hrs but once you get it stabilized, it would remain till the next water change. In flower, the PH seem to drop after 24 hrs. I hope to have it dialed in a little better this time.

I have opposite outlook on nutes over simplified leaves room for pushed plants to lack and want what’s not suggested because there’s only 3 parts you can’t raise 1 without raising a bunch of other things … I used
General hydro… don’t like it…works …not great…
Advanced nutrients… lily better never went down there whole line but I got snatched off AN thank God and got sucked into Emerald harvest

and hydroponic moonshine awesome stuff

Hey,

Wow, wasn’t expecting all that feed back, Jack’s 3-2-1 it is, and do you guys add any amendments? In dwc or soil?

I’m old and stubborn I guess. I live by the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. So, I’ll stick with Advanced Nutrients. I learned to grow using AN and they’ve never failed me.

Any problems I’ve had weren’t because of nutes but rather light too far, light too close, water too warm, dissolved oxygen too low, etc.

Once the roots hit the water I’ll feed 25% for a week then bump up and stay at 50% for the rest of the grow. I’ll make up with nutes or straight RO water depending on the EC.

As far as cost goes I found a great web site that runs tons of great deals saving me 50-75%.

1 Like

I’m curious about that website I know you can’t drop the link tho… but maybe you can point me in a direction lol