Nutrients Help with Advanced PH

1 Like

Hell yeah man!! It’s been awesome watching your grow. It sucks mine isn’t where yours is at lol.

1 Like

Thanx… I enjoy sharing. 59 days today. Still time for the girls to fatten up. Next feeding I will be adding a 1/4 dose of Overdrive to the mix.

1 Like

Added the overdrive to the mix!! WOW! 24 hours after feeding.

Before

Not in a legal state unfortunately. But it’s from top shelf bud. You know how that is. “It’s fire bro. It’s super dragon Lilly fire twister OG” Lol

So! About the new plant. We are on day 5 in soil. And she’s already bigger than the male was on day 5! I’m pretty excited ! Here’s a picture of how it’s doing.

24/h light cycle is working so far lol

1 Like

Here’s a comparison of Day 5 on my new plant and Day 5 on the Male that is now like 4ft tall. Lol

Top photo is new plant and bottom is the male

2 Likes

coming along nicely!

1 Like

The girls are getting fat! Hard to believe. Same strain, same growing conditions, same nutes. Such a difference in these two girls. I guess thats how it goes though.

3 Likes

Not legal here either… times, they are a changin’ though!! Are you going to use the AN nutes on this one?

Yes, but later on. I plan on doing a 24/h light cycle for about 3-4 weeks and then switching to a 18/6 and when I switch to 18/6 I’ll start feeding it.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan…

Day 8 from soil. Showing first set of 3 point leafs. Transferred it into a 3 gal pot. It was such a struggle transferring it out of the soda bottle. I should of cut it shorter.(duly noted. But worked great because I could see the roots)
Hope it’s looking good to y’all. I hope i didn’t shock it while transferring it.

3 Likes

looks healthy and happy to me…

I dunno how I feel about this. Should I be worried? I feel like it is shocked from the transfer. Any insight ASAP would be awesome to either help or ease my anxiety lmao

Looks like pH fluctuation. Easy to get under control. :relaxed:

Do y’all think this will work ?

Would rather put a Lil more $ for a marshydro 300. Or mehzi 300

So. Yesterday when I woke up I discovered the most aweful thing. My cat jumped my half door(wasn’t put on right the night before, oops) and ate my plant. So far i think it’s doing good. I’ve got finally a PH control kit so sense yesterday it’s been drinking perfect 6.5 bottle water. Here’s some pictures. Dunno if I should cut any water leafs to help it’s growth or what I should do. I’ve got it 4” away from my lights, just hoping for the best :sob:

A little cat nibbling isn’t so bad. She’ll be fine.

1 Like

I don’t think your kitty ate enough to kill it! Should be fine… looking good in the middle… no worries…