Nutrients for first time grower

Hello all !! I am new to growing. My question is voodoo juice the only nutrients I need for growing blue dreams?

I am 36 days in and did the first round of voodoo juice I only used 4ml instead of the 8ml. I am growing in happy frog soil.

I have never used voodoo juice but use stuff like it… maybe someone else will know more but I don’t think that’s an all in one source of nutrients. I think it’s more of a beneficial microbe and myco cocktail for soil or hydro… so it helps inoculate good bacteria and microbe life in the soil which breaks down organic material into usable food for your plants.

Will probably do the trick for a while until the soil doesn’t have any more usable food source I would imagine you will need base nutrients to go with that supplement.

Also most supps like it are only to be used every few weeks to maintain the food web… again since it is inoculating your soil your gonna run out of food faster

Microbes and mychos are amazing things and you definitely benefit using them but the soil will still need fed hope this helped!

Plants look great by the way looks like they are eating fine

1 Like

@AdreanalFear nice work! I haven’t used voodoo juice either. I grow in happy frog too but use the fox farm nutes for the different stages, epsom salt, outrageous buds and cal-mag. Ill tag some seasoned growers to see about their input on voodoo juice or if they have used anything like it before @Zee @Covertgrower @Missiles @Enlightened420 @Oldguy

3 Likes

Never used it. So I can’t say.

2 Likes

Thank you @Covertgrower I agree only seen it in stores. Never used it personally

3 Likes

Same boat as tall. Only seen it, sorry

1 Like

Thank you @Zee!!

1 Like

@Hellraiser

Sorry I’ve never used it either. I can’t even think of anyone that has. I know I’ve seen it around though lol

@Missiles yeah I haven’t heard of anyone using it either. Thank you my friend!!

1 Like

If you’re talking about advanced nutrients voodoo juice is a root builder.
You still need your base nutrients

1 Like

@Hydro921 have you used it before? I think that’s what @Teffygreenthumb is speaking of?

1 Like

I dont use it but I do use advanced nutrients.
Voodoo juice is a supplement like bud candy.
You still need your base nutrients.
Micro grow bloom

Thanks for the info I appreciate it

1 Like

So what do you recommend getting

1 Like

If you go to their website they have a feeding chart.
You can choose the level grower you are or want to be and it will tell you everything you need.
I just use the micro grow bloom and overdrive and bud candy in flower.
@Hellraiser uses nearly all of it but hes way more advanced than me.

If you stay with advanced nutrients you will definitely need the base nutrients. You will run out of nutrients in your dirt soon

Thanks again for all the info

1 Like

No problem.
I’m sure hellraiser will come in here and help too.

1 Like

Yep, just one of many parts of the AN nutrient line, not a complete fertilizer. Need the base nutes as well.

1 Like