Nutrients deficiency?

Hi I have these light spots on my leaves. Im not sure what nutes its asking for. I’m really not sure what week of flowering its in…im a first time grower I think it was suppose to be totally done by now…but I think topping it made it slower to flower. Its a northern lights autoflower and its 54 inches right now I’m in a 4x4x6 tent I got my light far as it will go from the plant because it keeps growing. My question is …what nutes am I’m missing if any…also can I LST my top colas they don’t out frow the tent…im started using the fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom and whatever the third one is …its planted in ocean frog soil…any help will be appreciated

1 Like

@Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @kaptain3d @LoCoRock any suggestions for him?

1 Like

You can GENTLY tie the colas to the side, it’ll spread out a bit, but will keep the tops from getting burned.

The third one is grow big and you should be barely using that one come flowering. Here’s the soil feed schedule. Nitrogen is weened down during flowering and from your pic it might be the issue. Not to mention your in FF soil to begin with. Although C brings up a very good observation, the coloring seems to be strictly the tops of the plants which points the fingers at the lights. That’s no major worry if so, bend that girl over and tie her up, they love being tied down. So do plants. LoL

2 Likes

Thank you all I really appreciate it

2 Likes