Nutrients and Feeding programs in Australia

Can anyone give me advice on nutrients and a feeding schedule in Australia?

2 Likes

What are you growing, what medium are you in and what is available in Aus?

I’m in soil mix from the local garden shop mixed with perlite, vermiculite, blood and bone.

This is one product being recommended.

Do you mind if I change the title of your thread to include Australia? That should get the attention of a few fellow Aus members who can help with what you have available in your country.

1 Like

No not all, thanks.

1 Like

Can anyone suggest a cure? She has random leaves of this everyday. PH was way off but I used the PH product. It is only this plant in the group. Is it like the other grower?

It has also shown some stripes on leaves.

@Not2SureYet @Missiles can you tag any growers from Australia to see if they can help OP?

2 Likes

@anon43727043 And I always mix up who are from NZ or AU

3 Likes

@anon43727043 and @StillSmokin are the only one’s I can think of also. There are a couple others but I can’t think of their names off the top of my head. If it comes to me I’ll circle back around.

4 Likes

@Budz420 would also be located in your area.

2 Likes

G’day guys. I have been ordering advanced nutrients from eBay. The ‘General Hydroponics’ flora trio is responsibly priced & works great. Most hydro shops are married to a single brand & will insist that there’s is the best. The flora trio will work great for all mediums. You mite want to add a P&K booster during flowering to ensure juicy big buds. I don’t use feeding charts or schedules & If given the option & opportunity I would much rather use all natural resources for my plants. Although I’m currently using advanced nutrients & having great results, nothing tastes better or has a stronger high than organically grown weed in my honest opinion. Cheers, Peck xoxo

3 Likes

Hi there, I use the Canna Range - Terra soil, Vega, Flora, Rhizotonic, Cannazyme, PK13/14, and Cal Mag.
All readily available in Oz. Seems to be reasonably priced - possibly a little high… but for the simplicity and the results - I feel it is well worth it.
Happy to help where I can.
And thanks @kellydans for the tag. :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome support thanks @anon43727043

1 Like

Thank you @Budz420

3 Likes

Gday guys …Im in New South Wales…Green planet nutes grown in 70/30 coco ,perlite mix…works for me.most local stores have many different brands ,Im happy to answer any questions anyone has Australia related if I can help.

3 Likes

Always good to find a local! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you for helping out the new OP.

2 Likes

yeah mate…anytime

2 Likes

@downunderdude hey mate, can you tell me the amounts per litre you used? I’m in week 1 of flower and the nutes have just arrived I will be starting feeding tomorrow any suggestions?

1 Like