Nutrient Samples

Wow! Where is this?

sample packs

1 Like

I think I found them in my Google search.

I have about 6 weeks til I’ll need anything. If you think of it, please let me know how long it takes for your shipment to arrive from them?

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty. Already received that package. So damn much stuff that I feel guilty. Plus 4 extra packets of duplicates. All organic. I give it a three green thumbs up

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the update! I’ll have to get over there & place a sample order. I won’t get the pesticides & stuff, just the base nutes & the root stuff. It will be kind of fun to test them out.

Who is it from? Can you message the name to me in the lab if you don’t want to post it here.

2 Likes

@bryan me too please

Try googling free organic nutes samples. Lots just charge shipping from $3 and up. Most of the “big name” manufacturers sample offers were total bs.

2 Likes

Yes, they were. Lol!

A lot of the smaller companies offer full size “samples” for shipping only. Or, at least enough to do one plant, seed to harvest.

Went with a 300g sample for 3.82 shipping. greenleafnutrients.com

1 Like

im still waiting for my order to arrive from them

Update: I received my order. I’m not sure how impressed i am with their nutrients but i do like Sierra natural science nutrients

Hey all weed luvas I found a coupon. Initially I’m a big fan of their sample pack

It only expired last week :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Their sample pack is loaded with stuff. I used the bug preventative a couple times with no ill effects

1 Like

I really liked their 604a and b, I got more sample. I’m probably gonna order a bunch

1 Like

What site was this that you got this large sample pack from?? Please let me no so I can order it also

2 Likes

Sierra natural science

1 Like

Thanks man

2 Likes