Nutrient Samples

I’ve been emailing various nute companies, trying to get some samples of organic nutes. Anybody out there know of companies (not nftg) that offer free/nearly free samples? Want to find a new organic nute to use on an experiment, but my po’ self can’t afford to try several brands, so thought I’d beg for samples. :joy:

$38 for the starter pack is a great deal. Just sayin…

2 Likes

They won’t work for what I’m trying to do. Plus, that’s far from free/nearly free. :grinning:

check megacrop?

1 Like

They’re not organic, are they?

idk. i dont remember what their website says. im thinking they are not organic

1 Like

They are chemical nutes, but will give away 300 gm powdered sample with promo code “megacroppromo “

1 Like

Organic, Why not just mix your own super soil?

2 Likes

I’m looking for nute samples, not making my own soil. :grinning:

i have a really nice comprehensive soil mix from @garrigan62 that im hoping to source materials for and mix up one day…

1 Like

Yep. Super soil is wonderful. Looking for nutrient samples on this thread, though. :grinning:

You’ll love that mix and wish that you had it a lot sooner…lol

3 Likes

u just feed with ph water?

Anybody know of companies, preferably organic but not necessarily, who offer free/nearly free samples?

if u find one pls let me know :blush:

1 Like

not necessarily organic, but I found a couple that have shipping from $2.95 to $15.

1 Like

I’ve been sending requests to all nute companies I can find email addresses for, b/c you never know, right? :grinning:

2 Likes

Yep, nothing to lose. But while researching a bit, I dropped $20 to ship me some stuff. Seemed like a sheetload Of free stuff. Still waiting for the catch to it. If it shows up I’ll let ya know.

3 Likes

Yes, please! Hope you hit the $20 motherlode!

1 Like

just received confirmation my order has shipped. Contains miticide, pesticide, fungicide, their version of micro, grow, bloom, and rooting supplement. lol, and a spray bottle.

2 Likes