Nutrient Question - 2 plants (first time grower)

Hi. I have two plants growing and have questions on each. After planting, I haven’t added any nutrients

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed Blueberry autoflower
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF A Pot for Pot soil mixture
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths Fabric Pot
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) Unknown (the meter I have is inaccurate)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable NA
  • Indoor or Outdoor Indoor
  • Light system 300W and 1,500W LED (not the best)
  • Temps; Day, Night 65-80 during day, not below 60 at night in the tent
  • Humidity; Day, Night 50-70%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No Unknown

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed Amnesia Haze
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF Organic Soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths Plastic Pot
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) Unknown (meter doesn’t work
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable NA
  • Indoor or Outdoor Indoor
  • Light system 300W and 1,500W LED (not the best)
  • Temps; Day, Night 65-80 day, not below 60 in the tent
  • Humidity; Day, Night 50-70%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No unknown

I’ve gotten much better about letting them dry out. But, should I be giving either one nutrients? If so, what?

Any thoughts @Covertgrower @dbrn32? I’m trying to be patient with growing, which is not my nature. :grimacing:

How old are tbey. They look good so far

2 Likes

They’re a little twisty from nutrients in the soil, but nothing that they won’t grow out of. Looks good.

1 Like

Hi @Familyman. Thanks! I am a bit concerned because the first (a little shy of 4 weeks) seems a bit yellow. The second (about 3 weeks) has leaves that are folding somewhat. I’ve never really grown any plants, except for a cactus, so I’m a helicopter parent!!

We just moved to a place where growing is legal and I’m trying to get this to work before the real cold comes in for the winter.

1 Like

Thanks, @Covertgrower! I’ll continue to be patient. It seems less is more with these plants!

1 Like

Autos sometimes grow wierd at first and then start acting normal. I think your doing great so far. Hell, most people have issues just sprouting the seeds.

2 Likes

The Amnesia Haze (2nd) didn’t look great when she sprouted. I decided to just let her dry out and water lightly. I’ve been pleasantly surprised!

1 Like

Overwatering keeps seedbanks in buisness lol

2 Likes

My first guess is that your lights may be a little close

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll pull them up a bit.