Nutrient lock out or Not enough

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed = {4KINGZ}
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF= {hydroponics}
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths= {5 gal buckets}
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)= {5.8-5.9}
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable {ppm;950}
  • Indoor or Outdoor {indoor}
  • Light system {led spider farmer 400}
  • Temps; Day, Night {Day; 78-80, night 74}
  • Humidity; Day, Night {day 60-70,night 40}
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size {no}
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, {humidifier}
  • Co2; Yes, No {no}
    2nd week of flower
1 Like

How big is your reservoir?
What nutrient line are you using? How much of each nutrient component if there’s more than one?

1 Like

That bucket is too small to maintain ideal levels for plants. FYI.

50 gal. raw bloom npk.

what do you mean?

Are you using a reservoir? DWC or RDWC? What is your solution temp? Running Hydroguard or similar?

using a reservoir 50 gal. my temp is 70 and yes i just started using hydroguard

1 Like

How far below the net pot is your rez level?

It might be a good idea to introduce fresh air too. Air exchange every 2 minutes is nominal.

You have everything else looking pretty good. Good temps, lights, the TDS is right for flower etc. What nute line are you using?

1 Like

im using raw bloom. Before I switch to 12/12 I flushed my plants because I was using raw grow. Did I take away the nitrogen to fast because i read somewhere that you should wait to week 3-4 of flower to switch to bloom nutrients.

Npk industries has molasses in it, so keep an eye on bacterial growth in hydro.
I personally would keep the nitrogen through flower. Maybe @Myfriendis410 will say something different.

There are sugars present in other hydro lines. GH has a sweetener too. The stuff is pretty high in P and K which might be better for a bit later in flower. It also suggest cal mag: are you using it?

You didn’t mention rez level. How about root color

Because NPK Ind. has molasses and humic acids present, the roots will be more than likely a light tan. Tylan on the lab side thought he had an issue with his roots until I mentioned these two components that were present.

Hopefully the OP doesn’t have any slime stuff at least.

That humic acid will stain your roots to a root beer color for sure.

1 Like