Nutrient Information Please

Does anyone have an opinion on fox farm nutrient Cultivation Nation 2 part series? Would anyone recommend it?

Most of us have switched to Jacks 3-2-1, but fox farms have excellent products as well. Use less, than recommended and you’ll do fine.

Thanks for the advice man @Covertgrower Would like some more opinions please.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Oldguy @kaptain3d @Dman1969 @Audiofreak @MidwestGuy
Opinions on the way!

1 Like

I’ve only used ff nutes and soil. And I truly love the results! But never heard of this one. Sorry but please tag :label: me in your grow. :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Will do.

I just looked into this and it sounds very interesting :thinking: I may try that on my next run. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Not familiar with those nutrients… :nerd_face:
But @Oldguy or @Bulldognuts might know…

2 Likes

I’ve never used it myself.
Looks easy enough tho.
I Like the only 2 parts and that they’re dry.
Yours Not payin for water.
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

They have a three part too I may have to try this out! And I dig that you sprinkle it on in stead of mixing! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::metal:

1 Like

Ive used FF trio with dry nutrients as well as a lot of other lines. I switched to Jacks 321 as well recently and won’t look back for indoor growing. It’s super easy to use and best bang for your buck :v::bear:

2 Likes

The three part is liquid but the two part is dry does seem really interesting though.

@ConcreteKush Thanks for that! I was just looking real quick. And I may be wrong but I love ff! It’s always gave me great results. But it’s all I’ve ever used. So I guess I’m partial. And I think I’m gonna try it this next run. I’m almost out of nutes anyway. So I’m gonna give this a run and I’ll let you know how it works out. :wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I use Fox Farm nutes, but I only use the Trio.

1 Like