Nutrient feeding help

So i been feeding my plants every once a week 2mL per liter and im using a 2L bottle so im feeding 4mL but it says for 3-4 set of leaves. and My plant is pretty big and on the top of the instructions it says “ Feed 4mL per liter throughout the veg phase” So which one am i suppose to be feeding ? 2mL per liter or 4mL per liter ? Heres a schedule of the nutrients i got, Would like some help, if i should keep feeding every week or every other day. Thanks ! 7 week since sprout btw !

Is that ml per gallon? For dilution

1 Like

@PharmerBob

How about filling out a support ticket and be complete as possible. If in soil for example, WHAT soil? Lights? Tell us exactly what they are. Are you using the entire product line or just base nutes? Strain and age, etc.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

per liter

I would feed half the recommended amount. You say the plants are 7 weeks old so you should be looking at the doses for Week 7 which say 8 ml per liter. But I’d do half that and go with 4 ml per liter every other watering, you know water, feed, water, feed, etc… I’ve been using Advanced Nutrients for years.

3 Likes

got yah i been doin 4mL just wanted to check.

@Hellraiser got you covered, how the girls doing?

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 sometimes the simplest of answers can be the solution.

1 Like

doing good !

Glad to hear! Becareful, because growing is addictive :wink:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I was hoping someone will help me with some nutrients I bought today ! I really don’t have a lot of options close to me and this is what i’ve found. I have 2 plants that are flowering and one in its vegetative stage. Would really appreciate your help!