Nutrient Discussion

@pr @GreenSnek @Covertgrower @beardless (I believe we’ve met on another posting of mine) @Darth_Zaider ; please direct me as such.
First grow and I don’t have a clue about, uh…much of anything, but I’m learning.
I have the Fox Farms Trio and pH-Up/Down, seen above, but I don’t know Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot about how to do a “Run-off” test or a damn thing about fertilizing.
I’ve done just about everything wrong, which is okay because I have to learn somehow, with this 1st grow.
See posts…for a good laugh…: Too much light I'm sure.How to handle?
When to Top/Prune gals
and a few others. Thanks to many keeping me on track, as best they can.
In any case the 1st link is the most descriptive to explain where I am. I need help, URL/Links please, understanding how to measure Soil pH (runoff?) and simply how to determine a feeding schedule. I’m a technical guy, so step by step and calculations matter - rather, they’re better understood by me.
History: the three White Widow Autos, and one Northern Lights Auto, have been above soil since early April. Those in Red cups (Xplanted from Jiffy’s) are Blueberry-Photo, which I’m suppose I’ll keep in tent until temp’s in Zone 6.5 come up a bit - then onto the deck. I screwed-up with lighting and then watering so I don’t want to do the same henceforth. They’re all in 60%/40% Happy Frog & Cultivation Nation since 4/29PM. Had to remove a leaf, or three, due to nutrient insufficiency when transplanting.
Many thanks to those Auto growers who have already helped: @Mark0427 @Not2SureYet @Nicky @Randy_Marsh @AxemanJake23 and others.
The simple question; where can I find information about how to calculate and feed?
Best regards

2 Likes