- Gorilla Glue by ILGM from ILGM
- Method: Organic soil/Miracle Grow Mix
- Vessels: 5 gallon buckets
- Ph of water is unknown, but is well water treated with a regular water softener.
- Shop Led, unknown watts/lumens
- Temps: Mid 65-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity: 80% day and night
- Ventilation system N/A
- Co2 No
-Just started out, and had great success in the early stages. When they out grew their last pot (around 8inchs tall) I transplanted into 5 gallon buckets with holes drilled underneath the let the water deep out of over watered. After 2 weeks in the 5 gallon buckets, the tips started to turn a slight green, which developed into a yellow, and now they are starting to slightly curl. The plants started about the same time, and have the same soil (~2 feet of each dig). They are mixed with a slight bit of miracle grow, and are occasionally dosed with a small amount of 5-1-1. I’m thinking potassium deficiency, but I am not exactly convinced. Looking for some diagnosis and remedies. Thanks for any help!