Nutrient Deficiency week6 ideas?

Can someone throw me some ideas. Or am
I crazy? I’ve had this yellowing on one plant since the beginning. I posted previously some people said it was probably new growth. PH has not been over 6.1 or under 5.6 the entire time. Ppm1450 on week 6. I just flipped the light over this week Bc i wanted to veg a little more. The yellow ish plant is smaller but thicker and bushier. They are different stains.

1 Like

Really hard to say. It could be an iron deficiency, but I’ve never seen it it such a young plant.

A support ticket will help.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

1 Like

Do you use RO water or tap water?

1 Like

Hello @Dcmem we could use a support ticket to better analyze your situation.
But in the meantime try this for some self help.
Take a look and ILGM plant care

Make sure your environment is running efficiently.

From your post I’d say 1450ppm is too high. Even though the plant food manufacturer states a recommended level at maximum efficiency, are you at maximum efficiency on your; lighting, temperature, humidity, air circulation, air replacement, oxygen to your roots, etc,…

1 Like

I do have access to well water but i was worried about using that.

1 Like

What nutrients do you use? 1450 ppm does seem quite high for your plants as they still look pretty young.

Do you use the well water for your nutrients or do you get ro or distilled water from somewhere else?

I used spring water originally then tap the last two changes. Using fox farm big bloom grow big

1 Like

So how much cal mag should i be using? Or will using well water fix that?

Man i personally would use that well if it tests ok. No human added chemicals besides farm runoff. I love well and pond water. None where I am now…sux.

1 Like

Yeah I’m about grab some real quick. I use it to water mybyard in Florida it’s original to the house. Lotta house here have them

1 Like

Lived in Florida when stationed at Mayport. Can dig 6 inches down and hit water it seemed…lol.

I’m not far from there

1 Like

I have a couple 20 gallon catchments that I utilize, when they don’t run dry. Otherwise tap water at about 270ppm. I run them all through an aquarium multi-stage carbon filler to keep it the girl happy.
Fluval 07 Series Performance Canister Filter for Aquariums https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JHG13WP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_MSY8MNWW1FY38PY99RQ1?psc=1
All the while I chill the filtering water down to about 68 with some frozen 2 liter cola bottles of H2O.

Do you know your ppm of you water right out the tap? If it’s over 120ppm it’s considered hard water and might want to look into some nutrients specifically for hard water, especially if your ppms are closer to 200. Looking like it’s a magnesium deficiency with yellow on the veins and stunted growth. I would flush your plants with something like florakleen from GH to help break down all the salt build up then introduce the nutrients back at half strength maybe even less and watch your numbers to make sure they’re eating/drinking properly.