Nutrient burn. Will these be ok?

So I overfed my girls, will they be ok? Using fox farm trio with flower fuel in ocean forest soil at the end of 5th week of flower pH 6.4 ppm 2100. What should I do? @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410

Processing: IMG_20210720_025420533.jpg…

You don’t even have burnt tips. They’ll be fine. I push mine much harder

1 Like

Processing: IMG_20210720_025330994.jpg…

Really. You’re okay. That’s miniscule.

1 Like

The only thing that may happen is you’ll lose a little terpene to bigger buds. That’s what over feed causes at this point. For some people that’s better. What I’ve been trying to catch. Last grow had no smell or flavor hardly, got ya high tho

Thank you @Budz. I was about to start flushing.:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

No worries. They look really good. I always burn tips in transition it seems. One over feed isn’t gonna do any harm unless it’s extreme. I’ve had a plant make it through with 4500ppm runoff. Was in the tasteless grow. Lol

1 Like

This is my 2nd part of my 1st time grow so I’m learning and probably worrying to much. Thanks for the advice :blush:

1 Like

My run off was between 4200-5400 @Budz

pH? (More characters so I could post)

I ask about the ph because you are now telling me runoff was double of input. Signals to an uptake issue. Unless you didn’t discard the first half-cup of runoff.

I see she is getting close to finish anyway. Normally this is when most start to back off of the nutrients and raise their lights/turn them down. For flavor and to prevent fox tailing.

Regardless, they’ll live and be fine. Just those numbers say you might have a pretty bland but potent harvest. Like my first was as well.

1 Like

Dude that tent looks beautiful. First grow??? If so u got my vote to be a canna grower. Looks great. U wanna watch for dark green waxy shiny looking leaves and basically bugs now. Nute burn usually starts at the tips and a slight bit of tip burn wont hurt just shows u r pishing them a bit. If u see tip burns dont bump the feed the next go tho either stick to or lower just a touch. Maybe vut the flower fuel a hair on the next run. Not alot just a bit to stop the tip burns from getting any worse. Week 5 flower is probably around the time when u wanna get ready and start to dim the loght a sloght bit also to avoid getting foxtails also it kinda mimmicks the way the sun works slowly killing the Light and heat as it would do outside.

1 Like

Sorry after reading the rest of the posts now. If i were u for a feed or 2 i would do phd waywrd woth some calmag only and watch the next day. Seems to me there might be an overload of nutes and its not letting the plants absorb them. Give her a water only with calmag. It will knock out some of the built up nutes thay are not being used right now. U got this. Even if u have to do a water day with calmag and follow forn2 days with feed. If u check ppms and they r that high coming out opposed to going in id do a water day or 2 til the numbers drop a slight bit

1 Like

They look good, can just skip a feeding to bring nute level down a little bit if you want but they look great! Be careful with those super pk boosters like flower fuel though, powerful stuff, always use less than the directions say to use.

3 Likes

Thank you @Hellraiser @Budz @Mark0427 for all the advice. Hope y’all have a great day.:grin:

3 Likes