Nutrient Burn or Fungis?

Cool I’ll buy some of that and give it a whirl. I setup one carbon filter on the exhaust it really knocked most of the smell out I think I’ve solved it

My nute line up is the gh nutes that came with the box, Calmag, hydroguard and liquid karma. Since I added the calmag and liquid karma my plants exploded n r doing great. I want to get the botonicare silica too, heard it beefs up stems n buds. My plants are farther along than yours so I use Kool bloom too as a pk boost cuz they’re in flower.

2 Likes

Didnt it come with them installed already? If not where did you find em cuz I’ll need to get em lol

1 Like

Yeah it has a built in one but I got it going of into another one because I can’t have any smells at all. I just have the fox farms trio and the flora grow trio. I’ve only used the flora grow as I’m told ff trio is for soil. I do have one hydroponic fox farms grow big but have not tried it.

I’m still pretty noobish when it comes to nutes I’ve only done soil before this grow

I have a duct against the exhaust hole leading to the carbon filter that I bought some months ago. Hydroguard is a bit pricey lol I got my box from unique hydroponics it came with wierd powder nutrients lol but its called a yield machine max 4 box is basically what you have

Not basically it’s exactly one of my two lol. The powder is pH lvl, I didn’t really see a point in it. And those co2 tabs r dumb too imo. I have a lil bowl of water that I throw em in rather than in the res, roots need O2 not co2… Dk if it does anything, probably more than it being in the tank though. N the hydro guard is a lil pricey but I’m pretty sure it’s 2mls per gallon so really if you use it continuously it’ll last about 6months

1 Like

I had bad root rot and oding my tank with hydroguard before I went back to recommend rates literally ate the rot away and saved 5 out of 6 of my plants. Probably could of saved the sixth too but I had pulled it out of the res before I got it

1 Like

Oh btw, no pressure but you aren’t aloud to kill any plants n u gotta keep em healthy af lol. SK is the next seeds I was planning on buying cuz they’re supposed to be short and stocky n I wanna know if my box can hold 6 :wink: @Noctis420

1 Like

Haha I know it’s gonna be a bit crowded in my box but I plan on trimming them as it goes. I had to get a better bubbler because the one included is loud as f! I had to kill my last grow sadly but I won’t do it again lol. I just got some og kush seeds I’ll be doing that next. My roots look really white so they are doing good no gross smell. And if I do decide to kill one doubt i will but won’t the left over roots start to rot? They are super tangled there’s no seperating them lol they are all femenized so hopefully no males in there.

You killed the strawberry kush? You could of cured the rot with hydroguard D:

1 Like

N if you kill one just take it out completely the roots will untangle.

1 Like

Just catching up on what’s been said thus far I mix my nutes in 5 gallon bucket then add to res and top off with water but I also use a 27 gallon res so I adjust ph only after res is full check my ppm and adjust from that point

1 Like

Nah didn’t kill any on this run going for all of them. Thanks Donald that’s basically what I’ve been doing Just with smaller size res.

I’m lazy n just squirt the nutes in the res :blush:

1 Like

Haha I should just do that too. I just learned that general hydroponics is owned by Monsanto boo good thing they came with my box for free. I also learned that distilled water has no calcium or magnesium so I I think I’m getting that deficiency. I’m going to switching over to advanced nutrients trio and calmag.

Where did you hear that? Not disputing just never heard that before

1 Like

I read it on a forum here is the link http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/if-you-use-ro-or-distilled-water-you-need-calmag-plus.155387/page-4

They talk on and on about it. From what I understand distilled water has 0ppm were as tap water might be soft or hard and have randonm amounts of those elements in it with a variety of ppm. I’m going to test some distilled tomorrow and see. I’m still learning though so I could be wrong, but the way they are looking now kinda looks like calcium and mag deficiency. Only thing I’m confused about is my nutrients should supply it but then again I hadn’t added to much nutrients yet. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

If it has zero ppm then it is devoid of all nutrients.

I only watered once or twice with distilled water and switched to tap water once I understood how to use it.

Why pay for something I already pay for. I just let the chlorine evaporate a minimum of 48 hours.

I would have to look at my Muni water report to see what minerals are in the water. I have it here somewhere.

1 Like

@Noctis420

Also let’s have you do a support ticket and post a couple pics in white light so we can see what you see.

We can’t really go further with out the updated information.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

1 Like