Nutrient Burn or Deficiency

So I was gifted this hydro clone a couple days ago. It may have a mildew issue but I’ve already been treating it with Neem Oil spray before I introduce it to the other girls.

So that’s not the issue today.

As you’ll see from these pictures I’ve got some yellowing curling tips. I’m trying to figure out if it’s too much or too little nutrient or something else.

I still haven’t even found out what the nutrients were, I’m starting to think he was just trying to get rid of this thing lol. But I have 6 healthy plants and I got it for free so I’m not worried.

This is my first hydro grow, I’m getting ready to buy a bucket and a better set up, but I’m still on the fence about this plant being worth it.

So I’ll fill out all this info and see what you guys have to say.

Strain; Headband

Age from sprout:?
Age from flower:?

Hydroponic

How often do I water and how do I determine when to water: I haven’t had to refill the reservoir yet. But I will most likely in 4-5 days I think.

The TDS is right around 200 ppm, I haven’t had a chance to test the PH or EC.

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Room size: right now it’s in a 8x3 closet

Light system: small temporary full spectrum light 100w

Temps; Day, Night: 76 day 71 night Fahrenheit

Humidity; Day, Night: 42 day 46 night

Ventilation system; Yes, 4” in line

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: not yet

Co2; Yes, No: no

2 Likes

Nice job on the support ticket. Does look like nute burn on the tips. Ive never used neem to know if it will cause any kind of burns at all or not. @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Nicky @CMichGrower might can lend a helpong hand. Did the clone have good roots when u received it or is it still rooting???

5 Likes

Looks like it’s possibly nutrient burn. Also possible it got it before you had it. Clones leaves usually are a little rough starting out. Watch for new growth.

6 Likes

@Mark0427 it actually had really good roots for its size! And no sign of any issues there. I was actually kind of surprised lol

But I figured that was what it was, I just wanted to get some second opinions.

And thank you @Covertgrower! I’m gonna keep an eye on it and see how it goes.

3 Likes

Yep looks like nute burn and clone leaves can get ugly during the rooting process, just keep it on the proper path at this point and it’ll be fine.

1 Like

So you’ll be happy to know once I got the right set up and correct nutrient schedule this girl is turning into a fat little bush with the training I’ve been doing lol

So I’m gonna continue LST for a while until I’m satisfied I’m gonna have some nice colas, and flower this girl!

I’ll keep updating but thanks for telling me not to give up on her. I’m gonna do all my future grows with DWC.

3 Likes

Awesome! Good job!:clap:t2::clap:t2:
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like