Nutrient burn or any kind of deficiency?

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Master dwarf auto, zamnesia
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Organic soil grow
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
7liter pot
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
6.3 ph of water, calmag (ro water) 350ppm of feeding solution (biobizz cycle)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoo
Indoor
• Light system
Led
• Temps; Day, Night
28.5 day/24.5 night
• Humidity; Day, Night
75% day, 65 night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes with carbon filter
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Humidifier
• Co2; Yes, No
Yes
Using same method on several plants in same system but only this one is experiencing these symptom.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Brand and type? It’s best practice to not feed until runoff PPM is <1,000. Most cannabis soils do not need nutes for 4-6 weeks from your last transplant.

Are you pHing the water AFTER you add nutes? Do you know your runoff pH and PPM?

3 Likes

Soil brand is bipbizz all-mix.
I’m ph-ing the water after i add calmag and nutrients in this order and most of the time I need to ph down it a bit to reach 6.3 never did a runoff because the plants have only 12 days.

1 Like

Id say if the others look ok, and 1 is off, and they are all the same strain same food. Something is up with the roots zone, PH. Also, i thought i read RO water, with cal-mag, but in the pic i see soil. Shot in the dark, ive seen those patterns before and it was calcium toxicity not all plants show the same symtoms. Try not adding the cal-mag,

2 Likes

Makes sense; however,

The soil contains sufficient nutrients for several weeks and is designed to not require feeding for weeks. You should not be feeding at this point until you get to a point where you can measure runoff PPM. When you transplant, the plant will not require feeding until the nutrients are again depleted from the fresh soil. I expect you have pH and/or PPM problems. Twisting cannabis leaves is often a pH problem.

2 Likes

I had one last summer sorta look this way when still in solo cup.
Im pretty sure mine was over watered, after i transplanted it straighted up. Im not saying you should transplant, but it could be the root zone, if ya got any recharge or some sorta beneficials, it could maybe help…

Sometimes they just look really weird when young :man_shrugging:
Does it still seem to be growing at the same rate as the others?

Yes, seems to grow normally,as the others.
Should I not be adding calmag if i’m usong reverse osmosis water when watering the soil? Is this a bad approach?

1 Like

You should most definitely use cal-mag in RO water my freind.
RO water can’t be PHed if you don’t add something and cal-mag is what most use.
I add 3ml per gallon to my RO, distilled, and rain water absolutely every watering.
The only time i don’t add it is if I’m useing my tap or if im feeding nutes sometimes i want and it…

I will not say this is perfectly normal, but its not that abnormal for young plants to have twised leafs and weird spots or patterns, if its still growing and doesn’t get any worse it may grow out of it.
I would just keep an eye on it and hopefully new growth will not look this way…

Cheers buddy. I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my problem.
Wish you happy growing! Peace

1 Like

Thats what we do around here my freind.
Come hang out with us anytime and ask questions or just show of what ya got going :grin:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: All cannabis is not created equal. Even if we put same strain. same soil, same environment, they will all be unique. Some of their leaves are just wonky. Have fun :dizzy: