Nutrient burn, help

She definitely looks healthier and seems to get better.
Your flowers will grow much bigger, now are still to young and you will see a bigger progress in the last 3-4 weeks :+1:

1 Like

@garrigan62
@M4ur
@Countryboyjvd1971

Is it safe to say once I start watering her again (@garrigan62 suggested waiting 5 days after rinsing her off), no more nuts? I’m just focussing on the Ph?

2 Likes

I will wait a couple of days before water her again… Let her recover first, then you can mix a half dose of nutrients whit water, ph it before you give them :wink:
PS Be careful to not overwater them!

1 Like

Water when soil is dry and nit before they actually like it when the soil get dry dint let it become a desert but if it feels moist your ok to let it go a little longer
Very cool glad you got a digital meter you wont be sorry

2 Likes

The reason I said about 5 days was you had no holes in the bottom of your pot. Lots of water must have been there so you need to give it time to dry out some before adding any more water. To water now would defeat all of what you have done to this point.

Will

3 Likes

@M4ur
@Countryboyjvd1971

I’ve learned so much and have so much to learn!!

I was over watering, big time!
Not only was she holeless, I was dumping a minimum of 1/2 gallon daily in her and who knows what the ph level was actually at.

3 Likes

@garrigan62 and I agree 100%

2 Likes

live and learn @Fairieswear8oots that’s why we are here to help get you the info needed
youll be ok

3 Likes

No worries she’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Happy Wednesday! I’m back😏
So I think she’s dried out fairly well but I’m seeing new damage. Same as before but NOT nearly as bad and NOT as aggressive. The 1st time I had 2 leaves almost completely browned and dry within a 2 day period. Also I’m still misting with the baking soda/water mixture

Should I flush her again?

3 Likes

Just wait for @garrigan62 to respond, I’m not so good whit flushing

1 Like

Can you post a picture
A second flush shouldn’t be needed
If you did it properly
Did you get ph and ppm readings on last flush ?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971
I’ll grab some in the morning for tomorrow’s post.
Did I do the 1st flush correctly? Idt so. I ran 4 gallons through her and she’s in a 5 gallon container. Idk

1 Like

I run 5 x yhe pit size if using just ph water
So your right there and should be goodbthe damaged areas my not get better
Watch new growth for sings of healthyness

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971
I’m not confident with my Ph meter either. It tells me that my run off after flush is 6.8 (I didn’t get an accurate ph prior to) Remember, I WAS using just the drops so that should tell you something :persevere:

1 Like

Unfortunately, a good ph meter is not in my budget for this grow.

1 Like

If you calibrated it it should be accurate
Give it a few more days and just water next time
Lets see how she recovers
It can take a week or so before she will look better as long as new growth is healthy youll be ok

2 Likes

What ph should my water be? If my run off was high end of ok (6.8) and yes it’s calibrated

@Countryboyjvd1971
If she’s in wk 4 of flowering shouldn’t she be wrapping up the growing stage about now? So I won’t see new growth will I?

1 Like

Can you post a picture please
Shell still be packing on wieght and what not
And they do still grow slowly
Watch she doesnt get worse and old grow wont fix it self

1 Like