I’ll be watching.

Will smoking-hookah

1 Like

@Rexx what ph should my soil be?

6.0-6,5 is sweetspot

2 Likes

That statement was border line creepy.

@Rexx

Why,? I was referring to her update of her girls nothing more ! Nothing creepy about that at all
Rexx

Will

@Rexx & @garrigan62
:laughing:

Good morning! I’ve got about an hour before she’s lit up. I’ve been reading and 2 things have me worried.

1. Idk what kind of potting soil I used but I’m sure it was one with plant food already in it AND
  2. I planted in an old cleaned tub for cat litter.
    No holes for run off😣
    Stay tuned, we’ll have our results by 6 latest, meanwhile COFFEE!

Hope this helps. (AbbieNormal says good morning Humans​:dog::wink::sun_with_face:)

I can’t test run off BUT I scooped up some soil and poured water in. 6.86. Likewise 6.86 when I plunged it into soil.

My light is approximately 22" from the top of the plant and I’m on a 12/12 light schedule.

She’s getting worse by the day. I can have the ol man carefully drill holes in the bottom so I can run water through her.

I stopped all nuts 3 days ago and she is taking 1/2 gallon a day!! I test the dryness by sinking my finger in knuckle deep

This is my seed.

Sry will the wink emoji did come up as to imply i was kidding

1 Like

@Rexx
@garrigan62
I knew it was a joke and I took @garrigan62 comment as it was intended👍

I appreciate you both!!

2 Likes

@Rexx

No worries my friend keep up the good advice

Will

1 Like

@Fairieswear8oots

Do this to help your plant

In between harvests, if yellow leaf spots find your marijuana patch, the fungus can be controlled in several ways:

•Physically remove all affected leaves and destroy them. Do not add any diseased plant material to the compost pile.
•Spray the affected areas with a mild solution of ½ teaspoon baking soda per gallon of water. Do this in the early morning or in the evening so the leaves dry before the sun heats the day.
•Apply a Bordeaux mixture to discourage the disease from spreading.
•Spray the plants with a neem oil solution in the early morning or evening to avoid the sun burning the plant leaves.
•Use something like Marijuana Booster to avoid nitrogen deficiencies.

And you gota get some holes in that container how you made it this far without having water problems is beyond me. Your very lucky.

HERE IS A LITTLE MORE INFO

Solution to fixing a Nitrogen deficiency

Avoid excessive ammonium nitrogen, which can interfere with other nutrients. Too much N delays flowering. Plants should be allowed to become N-deficient late in flowering for best flavor.
A goof solid N-P-K ratio will fix any nitrogen deficiency. Any chemical or organic fertilizers that have Nitrogen in them will fix a nitrogen deficiency., Peters all purpose plant food 20-20-20 is good, Miracle grow All purpose plant food, Miracle grow Tomato plant food, (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) as well and blood meal! If you need to give your plants a quick solution to nitrogen and you want to use blood meal, I suggest making it into a tea for faster use, where blood meal is slow acting, but when made into a tea it works quicker! Other sources of nitrogen are dried blood, Cotton seed meal which is slow acting, Insect eating bat guano which is fast acting. Bone meal which is a gradual absorption when not made into a tea.( also excellent source of phosphorus). Fish Meal Or Fish Emulsion is a good source of nitrogen and is medium acting. Worm castings, which is gradual absorption. Seabird guano, All purpose Millennia Seabird guano, Orginal Seabird guano All Purpose, Crabshell ,which is slow absorption. Fox Farm Grow Big, which is fast acting. ( can bring down your ph as well)
Here are a list of things that help fix a Nitrogen Deficiency:

Chemical Nutrients

Advanced nutrients Grow (2-1-6)
Vita Grow (4-0-0),
BC Grow(1.2-3.2-6.5)
GH Flora Grow (2-1-6)
GH Maxi grow (10-5-14)
GH floraNova grow (7-4-10),
Dyna gro Grow (7-9-5)

Organic Nutrients

Dr. Hornby’s Iguana Juice Grow (3-1-3)
Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Grow (1.5-.75-1.5)
Earthjuice Grow (2-1-1),
Pure Blend Pro (3-1.5-4)
Bone Meal(0-10-0)
Blood Meal(12-0-0)
Fish Emulsion (5-1-1)
Seabird Guano (11-13-3)
Crab Shells(2.5-3.0-.5)
Pure Blend Grow (0.4-.01-.5)
Marine Cuisine (10-7-7)
MaxiCrop Seaweed (1-0-3)
Super Tea (5-5-1)
Mexican Bat Guano (10-2-0)
Sea Island Jamaican Bat Guano (1-10-0)
Kelp Meal (1-0-2)
Seaweed Plus Iron
Neptune’s Harvest (2-4-0.5)
Alaska Start-Up(2-1-2)
Bio-Grow (1.8-0.1-6.6)
Age old Grow (12-6-6)
AGE Old Kelp (.30-.25-.15)
Neptune’s Harvest (2-4-1)
Maxicrop Seweed(.1-0-1)
METANATURALS Organic grow (3-3-3)
METANATURALS Organic nitrogen (16-0-0)

So adding anyone of these above should fix up your nitrogen deficiency! Nitrogen deficient plants usually recover in about a week, affected leaves will not recover.

Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics, (which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) you need to flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients. Soluble nitrogen (especially nitrate) is the form that’s the most quickly available to the roots, while insoluble N (like urea) first needs to be broken down by microbes in the soil before the roots can absorb it.

Note: Blood Meal, Dried Blood, Guanos, Kelp Meal, Cotton Seed Meal, Peat Moss, Sulfur and fish meal are all acidic and can bring your ph down, so if you add these please monitor your ph when using those.

Note: Bone Meal, Rock Phosphate, Wood Ashes pretty much all ashes, Shellfish Compost and Crab Meal are all alkaline and can make your ph go up, so if you add any of these please monitor your ph.

Will

2 Likes

@Fairieswear8oots you have one of the best growers i know helping you @garrigan62 is awesome
Sid tou het holes i thise pots
I have some plastic pot like that that drain out the bottom
The plant doesn’t look that horrible go me actually

2 Likes

@garrigan62

Hey thanks for the quick update! So it’s a fungus?
Lucky indeed​:+1:I said I was flying by the seat of my britches. She was a backup plant, a second thought with no planning or research. I germinated two seeds, (to be sure to have one, and they both sprouted) The original one was hydro. The traitor turned male ha! So then the dirt became my focus, but I didn’t do her right from the beginning :persevere:

I was looking at the picture last on you posted looks more like a phosphorus issue to me
Are the leave getting brown as well @Fairieswear8oots

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971
Yes they are starting to

@Fairieswear8oots

That’s ok…now is the time to be patient and your plant will be fine.
Just remove infected leaves and spray with baking soda and water once in the morning and once in the evening. By removing the infected leaves you’ll be able to see better if your solution is working and always have a back up spray just in case one don’t work as well.

Will

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971
Pic 6 shows brown spots

1 Like

Follow what @garrigan62 is telling you
For now he has many more years doing this then i do so i wouldn’t wantbto second guess him at this point

1 Like

@garrigan62
Do you think it’s a fungus, phosphorus, or nitrogen issue?
I’m worried trimming will stress her more but if it’s a fungus it will be necessary.

I’m really freaking nervous, I’m afraid I’m going to lose her

1 Like