Nutrient burn extent/advice?

You did an LST. You will not see a super stretch. I had to supercrop 1 runtz 2 times. No training straight up. Went nuts.

1 Like

So last question, just so im picturing it correctly. Like in my pic, when im looking at the top of the buds now, will the buds continue to grow more vertically, even when the actual stem isnt?

1 Like

Them branches will be covered and bulky in a few weeks time! Here’s a couple weeks difference on my forbidden runtz, I was asking myself the same questions. No I’m asking if she’s ever gunna stop fattening up :rofl:

2 Likes

Jesus, im so excited… That looks good.

Maybe. Maybe not. The buds WILL fill the stems and fatten. The fans will fade and die off a bit. Every cola will tighten and space will be created around each 1 as tighten. 5 weeks from now you will have solid colas making their mark. Will not look even close to the same. You are on point.

1 Like

Very cool. Great explanation! Thank you and again, for the reassurance!

1 Like

Welcome. Hope it helps. I try to stay simple and easy.

2 Likes

Here’s a gorilla glue auto after stretch, and about day 25 of flowering. I’m expecting around 6 more weeks, and waiting in the bulking myself.

3 Likes

I like your plant. Its hard for me to judge the sizes of plants online for some reason. Hard to imagine compared to mine because your stems look taller than mine. Id say with my LST, none of my stems (vertical growth) is more than 8 inches. Whereas your buds look about a foot long. I guess time will tell and i will learn. Ive tried watching timelapse videos, but none of them satisfy me. Knowing theyre healthy is good enough for me! Thanks again.

1 Like

Actually, no, another question i just realized… These plants started showing their sex pistils almost 1 month ago (june 14) And like i said, i feel flowering started about a week ago…

I was told that flowering started shortly after the sex pistils. 3 weeks doesnt feel ‘shortly’. And if this happens to be the case, should i also expect a longer flowering time?

1 Like

Said June 14th, meant 19th…

2 Likes

Just expect 8 more weeks. Can be earlier. Set the finish out there so wont get anxious. If early cool. If 8 weeks…expected it.

1 Like

Patience will pay off bigtime.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. To be honest, i kinda hope its 8 weeks. That would amount to some good sized buds for a first grow. But longer for things to go wrong. But 8 weeks it is!

2 Likes

Ok, so heres some better pics of their condition. What id like to ask is concerning keeping the canopy even. For me, im done with tying down to keep it even. Theyre all there as far as im concerned.

But at any/some point, is it ok to lower some stems a bit more than others? I feel like it might help get the light through to certain areas more efficiently. But the stems are pretty well gapped apart anyway, so not sure if it would even be of any noticeable improvement.

2 Likes

I would clean her up a BIT. not too much. Bottom and interior. She will tighten up. Your canopy is perfect. Here is mine…lol.

No canopy.

3 Likes

No canopy looks pretty dang good lookin too!

1 Like

Thanks. I am rebuilding my perpetual. All stages of growth.

1 Like