Nutrient and ph help!

Ok guys, I just started flowering my lady 4 days ago. My question is, I’m going to start feeding her some nutes, do I ph the water before and after I add the food? And adjust even after adding food to water? Doesn’t that effect the nutrients that I’m adding to the water?

4 Likes

No you just add nutes , mix it good, then adjust ph level

3 Likes

Ok, so it doesn’t matter what it is before hand?

1 Like

No it doesn’t matter. Just add nutes then pH. Also, if you are using a 3 part nutrient, you want to add the micro first. You want to test your run off water too so you know what the pH is in the root zone

3 Likes

if your on city water you want to let it sit for at least 24 hrs before you use it

6 Likes

I’ve been using distilled water. The ph of the water after nutes was around 5.5 and the run out was the same. This is good right?

Media like coco or promix 5.5 to 5.8. Soil is 6.3 to 6.8. If you are in soil you are WAY off. How are you measuring ph? If drops or pen be advised they are not accurate enough. A digital meter calibrated regularly is the way to measure ph.

1 Like

yea you need to get that ph up around 6.5 if your in soil

1 Like

I ordered a ph digital tester, it’ll be here tomorrow. Since she’s been in flower for almost a week now is it ok to top her? Or is it too late?

1 Like

Too late not enough time to recover

Ok thanks for the info @Macadon.

first picture is the top, second picture is a view of the original top, after I topped her the first time she leaned over and the side branch ended up being the main top. I tried to fix it but ended up looking like that. The last pic is what she looks like from the side. I think she will make some nice buds for sure!I hope this makes sense.

3 Likes

First picture, it didn’t load.

this is my first grow, so I’m still learning. I think she looks pretty damn good for being my first plant that I’ve ever grown in my whole life and I’ll be 31 tomorrow.

6 Likes