Nutes that require 3.6 grams and

+1 :green_heart::point_up: doesn’t get much easier

1 Like

Ahh they did up the measurements i always thought 3.6 was to low for flower and would almost always get a touch of magnesium deficiency( though its weird they lowered the epsom but i suppose MJ is a more cal mag heavy crop then most)

My digital scale was like $12 on Amazon and goes to the hundredths. It even came with a 50g calibration weight! Wanna know the kicker? You have to calibrate it with a 100g weight :unamused: But the scale works great. Also, the ½teaspoon measurements are almost spot on.

2 Likes

I actually use 1.2g of Epsom when using low ppm water and under HLG lights.

2 Likes

Im sure u know this but u can use 20 nickels as a 100g weight

1 Like

l1AsLRMPVMT0D0czC

1 Like

Ya, I went ahead and got a small weight set. 100g, 50g, 20, 10, 5, down to like .1

1 Like

Agreed. There are decent .1g scales for $7 or $8 online. I went ahead and got a .01g scale that’s rechargable for $20. If you want exact measurements you won’t get them without the the tools that give you exact measurements.

Edit: you can also get a good calibration weight set for $6.99. I went overkill and got one from 100g down to 1mg and everything in between for $16.

1 Like

I too use @Spiney_norman method

1/2 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoons A, salt, B

Seems to work well

2 Likes

I have checked using my scale too. Close enough for me.
I also up Part A during flower by using a rounded 1/2 teaspoon measure instead of level.
Same with part B in veh if the leaves start to lighten. Just use a little extra calcium nitrate.

3 Likes