Nutes Storing Question

I’m thinking my dumb storing of my nutes could be the cause of problems. I stored them in attic when not in use, then also in the garage. I’m in North Carolina where it gets hot and winter gets chilly in some months. Do you think it’s possible that my bad storing techniques, may have ruined my nutes potency? .

I ordered new Cal / Mag and am using that and now that I’m 2 weeks into flower I ordered some new Bloom nutes. Just wanted options on nutes going bad if stored like a dummy. @kellydans @HornHead @blackthumbbetty

1 Like

I do know they get old I like to buy fresh every year. Also important to shake good before mixing. I am also located in the mountains of WNC

1 Like

Ok thanks , I thought that could be a problem. Just a bit away, I’m in Sneads Ferry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely don’t want to expose to extreme temps.

3 Likes

@SeaSeaside_guy1 … I’m also in North Carolina, in the Triad, and I keep all of my nutrients in the house, in my office. We haven’t had anything really cold yet. You may try storing them in your crawl space under the house.

1 Like

Look into dry nutrients… They don’t spoil nearly as easy. And they are cheaper

1 Like

No crawl space but think this time around they will be in the closet all year. Seeing as I only grow 1 a year.
(Sneads Ferry)