Nutes or lights?

Is this from the lights or nutes?! Happening on two of three plants. Week 9 of flower. Normal death maybe?

1 Like

I have all info if needed.

I’m new but if it were lights it wouldn’t be on the bottom I don’t think. Also, I gave mine a bit too much nutes after transplant and same thing happened. I think they look dark green too so too much nitrogen. But wait for someone more qualified.

5 Likes

Also, fill this out and post it. :smiley:

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
1 Like

I agree, light damage will be most prevalent at top closest to light, and less noticeable as you go down plant.

May be potassium deficiency or lockout setting in there.

4 Likes

White widow photos
FFOF soil
5 gal fabric pot
N/A
N/A
Indo
2 x 1200w led (vivosun)
70’s always
40-60%
6in. Fan and filter
Humidifier and heater
Co2 bucket

I would have to say my water game needs to be upped. I have been just winging it. I use ro water with cal/mag and silica, then ro with ff trio for food, alternatively. I just started pH’ing my water last night, for the first time. I do understand the importance of it but it took me some time to wrap my head around it. Now that I’m sure its nutes causing the discoloration whats the next plan of attack? I have sledgehammer if needed. Do I flush the heck out of them? If so, should I wait til they are dry again?

Here’s a trichome shot for reference. Im guessing still a few weeks so I hope I can fix this.

Any advice guru? @dbrn32

And I hope you don’t mind me calling you that. After reading these forums so much, I see your advice and wisdom everywhere! You rock!

I answer to a lot of things, even blind squirrels find nuts haha!

I see what looks to be white pistils and clear trichs. Typically would lead me to believe you have at least a couple weeks left. I’m not sure what your runoff ph and ppm look like, but you could probably squeeze feeding in or a flush and reset if need be.

1 Like

Thank you! I am just figuring out the numbers stuff and will report back with a ppm and pH of runoff. I tried to do a big runoff and test a few weeks ago and after,I was more confused than when I went in. But I think I getting it now.

1 Like

Measure what you have going in, then collect enough to measure in a clean bowl or whatever coming out. Post results and tag me, happy to take a look.

1 Like

@dbrn32 you out there guru?! I’m fixing to do a runoff soon. I have my water @ 73° ,6.66pH, 215 ppm, 431 ec. Is that good water to do a runoff?

Ok, did a runoff of the two affected girls. First one came out with 5.46pH, 3540 ppm, 7220 ec. Second girl, 5.94pH, 1840 ppm, 3690 ec. @dbrn32

I’m not all that informed yet but those ppm’s look high and ec… no clue.

1 Like

Yessir, pretty high and your root zone ph trending down.

I think I would probably try flushing with straight water ph’d to 6.5 until you get runoff ppm to the 1000-1300ppm range. At this point in flowering stage I feel like you are too late to flush completely and reset. By the time your soil is back in full swing you will likely be harvesting. So next best thing in my opinion would be to get what you have to more reasonable range and ride it out.

2 Likes

Hey @dbrn32 , is there a place I can find everyone that has tagged me or i have tagged? Like in my profile maybe? Just about to start a journal and I’m about to just start writing them down. Hahahaha! Thanks!

1 Like

You can find all those that tagged you. Not sure if you can pull up people you’ve tagged.

Click on your avatar and select your profile. Go to activity and change the left drop box to notifications. Change the right drop box to mentions.

2 Likes

Profile>notifications>mentions should list tags. Although when I start digging through this stuff it looks different for me than it will for you.

You can see who you have liked the most and who has liked you the most by scrolling down on your summary page.

1 Like

Thank you guys/gals!

1 Like