Nute Feeding for Dummy

I might be overthinking this so maybe someone can help me out. I have 2 different brand nutes n not sure which route to go. I’ll list all I have and hopefully someone can give insight on the better choice and how exactly I will use the Nutes. Also if I would need any other products

Soil: Pro-Mix HP
Option 1: Jacks 321
Option 2: Earth Juice rainbow mix Grow & Bloom

2 Likes

Jacks has a very solid reputation around here. Just switched over myself but don’t have a review yet.

With the jacks and pro mix hp you can feed from seedling to harvest at full strength.

2 Likes

So straight Jacks 321 from start to finish nothing else?

3 Likes

I believe so. Let me tag a couple guys just to make sure. Think those three are using jacks.

@Hellraiser
@Covertgrower
@imSICKkid

3 Likes

You only need the 3 bags when running Jack’s. You feed the same ratios throughout the entire grow. So yes, your seedlings get the same feedings that your flowering plants get.

1 Like

@imSICKkid @Eagles009 wow that makes it pretty simple then. So anything fed after that is personal preference? Are there any extra nutes you’d recommend for like terpenes or bud size?

1 Like

Not they won’t help but in the beginning it has helped me greatly to keep my nutes simple. I use the FF TRIO only along with epsom salt for magnesium. I can’t complain about my results but I’d rather have the simplicity of Jack’s. I just need 2 bags as I already have epsom salt. I figured out that my light was much more important than my nutes.

3 Likes

There isnt a need for anything extra other then something like Tribus Original for your rhizosphere aka root zone.

This plant was grown solely on the Jack’s 321 formula from seed to harvest. Only additional thing I used was tribus during veg. Gotta have quality light as well though.

6 Likes

I’d go with the Jacks 321, will work great with the promix hp.

4 Likes

Gorgeous! Jacks it is! :joy:

4 Likes

Not the best pics but 2 seedlings seem to be growing well. I’m not sure the 2 that I removed shells from are doing too well. Another already died any feedback?

Gonna try and germinate a few more bag seed and get them in with the others before they’re too far along

1 Like

What kind of light are you using? Your light will be more important than your nutes in the end as @imSICKkid said.

Like @imSICKkid did with his. This was grown using only 3 part nutrient from fox farm and half the time I only used 2 parts.

1 Like

That’s what i’m doing!

Right now they’re under 40w LED lights though

Looks like you’ll have plenty of light. Just make sure to keep temps and RH in check

1 Like

My dumbass put 2 seeds in the same cup and the second one just popped up today towards the edge of the cup. Is there any way to save it? Or will I have to kill one to save the other?

@imSICKkid @Eagles009 @Eagles009 @Breezy @Hellraiser

1 Like

Just pull it up and move it.

3 Likes

Yep, get the smaller one out of there and in it’s own cup, maybe use a teaspoon to get under it a couple inches, try not to damage the tap root.