Nute deficiency using jacks, need help!

I had a rough go with OF so I switched to HF. Much happier with the hf. What are you using for water? Tap? Distilled? Ro? Spring?

im glad i poked my nose in on this thread :stuck_out_tongue: …i just started my first soil grow in FF OF lol now yall got me scurred

1 Like

Yep yer screwed :laughing:

1 Like

LOl i knew it!! …see this is why i only grow in hydro …i should have never tried soil !! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Over watering does not happen from too much water at one time, but by watering too often and not letting the soil dry between waterings.

6 Likes

I do not believe it is customary for Jack’s needing to be flushed. Jack’s is exceptionally well tolerated. So, if the soil needs to be flushed it is unusual. But like I said it is probably because of the lack / absence of runoff.

6 Likes

:point_up_2: yep, this and incorrect PH have been, and created the issues I’ve run into and seen :love_you_gesture: mostly there’s always others.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure its lock out cause i have signs of multiple deficiencies. Decided to flush and hope that fixes it.

Thanks for all the tips guys, been a big help! I will start watering to run off and check my ppms going forward. What about when im feeding nutes, should i still feed to run off then?

1 Like

Yes on the water to runoff. Also make sure that they’re not sitting in the runoff

2 Likes

When is last time you checked calibration of your ph meter

1 Like

This is the first thing I do when things go off the rails. :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Usually… jacks is no problem but occasionally a plant is sensitive especially into flower mode.

1 Like

I’ve got 3 strains in my tent right now, they don’t all love the same ratios so I had to find a middle ground. First plants I’ve grown with Jack’s that didn’t just love it

1 Like