Hey all, wondering if this is Nute burn, light burn, or something else. Im growing in coco, with Migrow 200’s, using the GH trio + calmag. Currently following week 8 schedule, for Autos. Oh, and this is a Fruit punch Auto that I topped.
I thought this might be a good reference Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Cannabis Plants! | Grow Weed Easy.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- What kind of Light system?
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Sorry for my late reply.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Fruit Punch Auto from GYO seedbank.
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - Coco Core.
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - 5L Fabric pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - PH around 6.5
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - Currently on Week 9 GH nutes schedule for Autos - 1/4 tsp Micro, 1/8 tsp Gro, 3/4 tsp Bloom, 1/3 tsp of ClaMag (per 1 US gallon)
- Indoor or Outdoor - Indoor 2x4 gorilla tent.
- What kind of Light system? MiGro 200.
- Temps; Day, Night - steady 20 Degrees C.
- Humidity; Day, Night - 50%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - YES, AC Infinity Cloundline T6
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - Dehumidifier X2.
- Co2; Yes, No - No
And here are some better pics. After looking into this further, I believe it is a case of over watering?
It looks a bit like nute burn. Mine had a similar issue - but at a younger age - my error in feeding. A good drink of ph balanced water sorted mine out real quick. Mine are in soil so different - but similar…
I’m just learning - but I hope it helps
Looking like a little bit of light burn, and calcium and magnesium deficient.
Ive decided on a Flush with PH’ed water and some Cal Mag.
Will see how it goes.
This is Sour D Auto, almost 8 weeks, grown in a dwc bubble bucket. Have been Using Fox Farms nutes, ppm 750 this week, up from about 650 before I changed out her solution last week. Is this a light issue (it is only happening in the middle of the plant), or a nute burn?
What is my best corrective action here?
Can you get a picture of the overall plant, and natural lighting?
I adjusted the lighting and added some CalMag to her nute solution. She seems happy now.
Actually, she is doing so well, I’m going to have a hard time waiting until she is ripe to harvest. Already lots of good buds, some the size of a nickel. Just starting to see some trichome action on some sugar leaves. She is still a young adolescent. I only germinated her seed 9 weeks ago today. We probably have another 4-5 weeks to go before harvest.
My issue turned out to be 100% light burn. Dead giveaway was any leaves that were under the shade of others were perfectly fine.
Was my first grow under the Migro 200’s, and I simply had them turned up too high.