Nute burn, light burn, or something else?

Hey all, wondering if this is Nute burn, light burn, or something else. Im growing in coco, with Migrow 200’s, using the GH trio + calmag. Currently following week 8 schedule, for Autos. Oh, and this is a Fruit punch Auto that I topped.

I thought this might be a good reference Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Cannabis Plants! | Grow Weed Easy.

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • What kind of Light system?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry for my late reply.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Fruit Punch Auto from GYO seedbank.
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - Coco Core.
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - 5L Fabric pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - PH around 6.5
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - Currently on Week 9 GH nutes schedule for Autos - 1/4 tsp Micro, 1/8 tsp Gro, 3/4 tsp Bloom, 1/3 tsp of ClaMag (per 1 US gallon)
  • Indoor or Outdoor - Indoor 2x4 gorilla tent.
  • What kind of Light system? MiGro 200.
  • Temps; Day, Night - steady 20 Degrees C.
  • Humidity; Day, Night - 50%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - YES, AC Infinity Cloundline T6
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - Dehumidifier X2.
  • Co2; Yes, No - No

And here are some better pics. After looking into this further, I believe it is a case of over watering?

It looks a bit like nute burn. Mine had a similar issue - but at a younger age - my error in feeding. A good drink of ph balanced water sorted mine out real quick. Mine are in soil so different - but similar…

I’m just learning - but I hope it helps

Looking like a little bit of light burn, and calcium and magnesium deficient.

1 Like

Ive decided on a Flush with PH’ed water and some Cal Mag.

Will see how it goes.

1 Like

Similar problem here:

This is Sour D Auto, almost 8 weeks, grown in a dwc bubble bucket. Have been Using Fox Farms nutes, ppm 750 this week, up from about 650 before I changed out her solution last week. Is this a light issue (it is only happening in the middle of the plant), or a nute burn?

What is my best corrective action here?

Can you get a picture of the overall plant, and natural lighting?

I adjusted the lighting and added some CalMag to her nute solution. She seems happy now.

Actually, she is doing so well, I’m going to have a hard time waiting until she is ripe to harvest. Already lots of good buds, some the size of a nickel. Just starting to see some trichome action on some sugar leaves. She is still a young adolescent. I only germinated her seed 9 weeks ago today. We probably have another 4-5 weeks to go before harvest.

2 Likes

My issue turned out to be 100% light burn. Dead giveaway was any leaves that were under the shade of others were perfectly fine.
Was my first grow under the Migro 200’s, and I simply had them turned up too high.

1 Like

I like covertgrower opinion on this. I felt deficiency at first pic. But what I couldn’t say, I think he is on to it.