Strain; Seedsman Jack Herrera
Soil in pots: Miracle Grow Natures Care mixed with Miracle Grow Perlite about 1:4 Soil to Perlite ratio.
System type? 5 gal fabric pot/soil.
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? (At last watering)
- Tap water PH without nutrients: 7.19
- Tap water PH With nutrients: 3.85
- Run Off PH: 5.36
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:
- General Organics BioThrive Bloom 2-4-4 9 (1 Teaspoon Per 2 Gallons - This is half reccomended feeding)
- General Organics CaMg+ 1-0-0 (1/2 teaspoon per 2 gallons - this is half reccomended feeding)
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor. 2x2x6 closet.
Light system, size? 300 W ViparSpectra LED light, suspended exactly 11 inches above top of main cola. higher above the rest of the canopy.
Temps; Day, Night Temp meter says temp high/low is 64/79 degrees.
Humidity; Day, Night Humidity meter says Low/High is 65%/85%, currently 70%
Ventilation system: 600cfm in line fan, LED has internal fan, small clip fan.
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier None.
- Starting to see yellowing tips on the new growth/top level leaves.
- Old growth fan/lower leaves, yellowing, dying and falling off.
- Main Cola growth is crazy, 11 inches from light, no more room for to increase.
Saw this great chart elsewhere in the forums, but I don’t know if I should flush, or increase my nutes on the next feeding?
Switched to flower schedule 2 weeks ago. Main cola is growing so fast, raising light daily. At max height for the light. 11 inches from top of main cola, about 20 inches from the top of all secondary stems. This is first plant, no LST done, just growing naturally.
See yellow tips on the leaves of the main cola and some top level secondary stems, but at the same time, the old growth fan leaves at the bottom turning yellow, falling off.
So, is this a nute deficiency, burn or light issue? Any thoughts on the main cola, too late to LST, so just let it eat the light and see what happens or try some sort of pull to one side to reduce distance?
Thanks in advance.
Yellowing old growth
Main Cole vs. rest of stems - leaf tips on secondary stems yellowing as well.