Number of White Widow autoflower

How many White Widow autoflowers should I put in my 3 X 3 tent with a 1000w LED

1 Like

Oh yea I’m using 3 gallon bags

What kind of lights. Soil and nutes u using that will explain alot also. Lights are key in growing. Everything else is basically an additive to growing

1 Like

I am using a 1000w Spider Farm SF-1000 LED and Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil in 3 gallon bags.

1 Like

In that case id say 2 in a 3x3 the most so u dont cram them in and create mole or mildew problems. I had 2 w.w. autos and they stretched because of my light situation at the time. They got to 6 feet tall about 3 feet round at bottom i didnt do anything with them but tie down some branches for better airflow in flower mmight have been late veg time. Ill see if i can find some pics of the ones i just harvested. Here is my baby w.w. auto now

The w.w. i harvested.

Ok in the pics ull see basically 2 plants. One is a w.w. auto the other is zkittlez auto both from ilgm. Zkittlez has a nice taste and good buzz. W.w. had a nice taste. A sweet azz high lol. Tey em out. Ilgm has good genetics and awesome customer services

3 Likes

Thank you. I will start with 2. I actually have both strains myself LOL

2 Likes

I had mone in 7 gal pots tho too. @Nicky. How many u think he should do in a 3x3. U do autos alot. Or @Not2SureYet @AutoMattik @CoyoteCody @GreenSnek @Green707Thumb @kaptain3d @Covertgrower. Ok got u covered on all question u will have. Im sure someone will want u to fill out a support ticket it tell all about the grow without having to ask a million questions to start.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you

Copy and paste this and fill out what u have. Good luck buddy

5 Likes

Thanks I really appreciate all the info. and advice.

1 Like

Probably could fit 4 in there. If they get to big, you may run out of room.

5 Likes

Woah. Im sure it can b done. I dont know how big they grow in 3 gal. I only have 7 and 10 gal pots lol. Covert does 1 and 3 so he will know.

1 Like

3 gallon is plenty for an auto. In my opinion. I recently downsized to 3 gallon fir photo’s too.

2 Likes

Thanks, Being as it’s my 1st grow I will probably start with 3 and if there is room bump up to 4 on subsequent grows

3 Likes

For me depends on the genetics. If it were my boss Hogg I would put only 2 they are beasts. I personally would say three. But that’s just my opinion. 3or 5 gallon are fine. Peace

2 Likes

It’s a tight squeeze especially if you do great and they really Bush out but 4 in 5 gallon pots will fit in nice imo

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I always feel like the bad guy here :roll_eyes:. For myself. An honest answer will be one plant. WW plants are not small. Your light is just enough to cover one plant in flower too @ 24"x24" for flower. That is what I use in a scrog. That allows me to keep the plant in an area I want. I like 5 gallon pots. but a 3 will work if you need. Especially if you are in soil.
My best advise is. Start with one plant. Learn and grow it into a beautiful plant. With one. You can also give it all the light it needs. Once you start doing a little lst. It is very easy to out grow your space. If you want to do multiple plants in there. I think photos would be a better choice since you can control their size some what. I grow mostly autos. Very few are small enough to do more than couple in a 3x3 tent. And that would require more light than you have.
A little QB 260 is a great light option for down the road should you think about more lights. It would cover your whole tent in flower.
Sorry to be the bad guy again :grimacing:

9 Likes

To give you a little perspective here’s my last OG Kush Auto grow in a 2x2 grow tent. 5 gallon pot in Nature’s Living Soil and with LST (Low stress training.

6 Likes

@SmoknGranny, Nice plant. If you have a journal. Can you tag me in please. I lost you when you left the lab :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet
Hi sweetie :hugs: I did not do an online journal on that grow or my last, Cali Kush photo. I’ve been dealing with other things the last few years and just now getting back to my old self.
But just keep your eyes open on New Topics in a few weeks :wink:
Smokn Granny is coming back!!!

6 Likes

More than three get crowded for me in my 4x4 edit: running hydro so they really take off😁

2 Likes

Well you have alot of opinions here and it just shows you how diverse growing is.

A 3x3 can grow 1 plant or it can grow 2 or 3 plants, it depends on many factors.

Your bottle neck in your setup Is that sf1000 and that’s good for 1 plant like @Not2SureYet explained.
If your in soil I would say grow in a 7 gallon pot or 10 gallon because this will reduce the amount of nutrients you need to use.

If you had more lighting (I run 2x 260w in my 3x3)you could do two nice plants or squeeze 3 in there but it becomes a hassle and don’t suggest that for your skill level yet.

If you were in coco or you want to feed nutrients then run in a 3 gallon pot sure, but if your reason for growing in soil is to avoid adding artificial nutrients then run in a bigger pot.

My suggestion would run 1 plant in coco/perlite in a 5 gallon bucket and feed nutrients. I think that will run your best yeild.

Although if your set on soil I suggest 7-10 gallon pot.

5 Likes