Nugz / nugget farm

I figured you had it figured out.
do the totes have a bottom drain in case you want to flush it or replace the water entirely?

2 Likes

I have a 3" access hole to drop the tri meters in and the hose i use for the transfer pump when draing each week. I didnt want any holes in the tote. The transfer pump will drain it in about 2 minutes. And then refill with new food for the week. The reservoir will feed it water and microbes during the week, while it eats whatā€™s there. Repeat weekly.

1 Like

Couple of things to noteā€¦

1. Love that 1st Gen taco in the driveway
  2. Be sure to prevent light from getting into the feed lines. You donā€™t want to grow algae.

Very well done!!!

3 Likes

Your setup looks incredible!

1 Like

Yeppersā€¦already deciced to make the manifold from pvcā€¦and insulate. My OCD could not handle the squiggly tubingā€¦lol

8 Likes

Thank you brother weā€™re going to find out if it works :sunglasses::v:

what are the devices with the 3 screens layin on top

1 Like

Those are my tri meters for each tote. Ph, ppm, temp. So i get readings at a glance of whats happening in the tote. Making adjustments quixk and easy.:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

You have given me some seeds for improving my setupā€¦nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you sir :sunglasses::v::heart:

something I learned in my last experiment concerning air bubblesā€¦too little can easily promote root rotā€¦I see you only have the one line running to each toteā€¦ I am currently modifying my setup to utilize 4 air stones inside the tote, was 2 stones, and I have purchased higher pressure pumps to push the air. This is something you may want to consider in your next upgrade

4 Likes

I use the same stonesā€¦ive got 2,4" tall stones in each bucket. I will run seperate lines if needed after testing.

1 Like

I purchased the small stones because someone said they put out more bubbles than any of the other types and sizesā€¦I always used the 4x2 stonesā€¦well they do because of the pumps I was using were not powerful enough to drive the 4x2 stonesā€¦so I started this grow with those smaller stones and my new pump but the other tent is getting 4x2 stones in themā€¦I felt so stupid not understanding why smaller stones did better than bigger stones on low output pumpsā€¦

1 Like

Bro thats a great system you made. Love the pvc upgrade will be less of a headache too

2 Likes

How many lessons we have to learn by fire :thinking::sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Silva trying to get prepared for the kush sisters with a more user friendly sysyem. Gonna be repping you on the reservoir :grin::sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

The kush sisters gonba love there home manā€¦ tha k you 5 it really appreciate it

1 Like

There you go paten that baby get it on the market nugs hydroponics

2 Likes

Damn brother that is gonna be sweet set up!! Looking good my friend!! I cant wait to see this run

1 Like

Thank you brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like