Nugz / nugget farm

Thanks brother… im excited to see this LSD. Should be :fire:

1 Like

Wouldnt expect nothing but greatness from u man. Gorgeous very beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

@1HappyPappy this is my maui grow i just finished. Single dwc bubble buckets. BlackBerry and mango kush up next. :sunglasses::v::heart:

Blackberry and mango kush , will be on this trip you… great grower :bat: :rofl:

@thecount13 … thank you sir. Going to post some pics in a few of a new system I’m mocking up going to be Auto pot but single tote Hydro. :sunglasses::v::heart:

@Skylarblu92 … here’s my journal… go through and have a look it might help with some specific questions :sunglasses::v::heart: set to watching on the bottom

I have decided not to use the auto pot set i purchased at this time but build my own auto pot set up for hydro. This will give me control over each plant since I’m so use to the single buckets. I am going to use a 30 gallon cooler for my reservoir. I will use 4, 12 gallon totes. Each will have 5 gallons of water and it will be 1.5 in. below the basket. Using 2- 4" air stones in each tote. Each tote has a 3" hole for meter probes and maintenance. The reservoir will gravity feed each tote and will be controlled by a hudson valve in each tote. I basically feed once a week so the res. will just be water and microbes. I will tweek the tie in for the float valve shortly. I am considering freezing half gallon bowls of water to add to the res. to act as a chiller. I will get 2 more tri meters so i can see what each plant is doing.

12 Likes

Good luck
Impresses the hell out of me. As a point of reference about my hydro knowledge I haven’t the foggiest idea of what a Hudson Valve is or does.

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy check out post 1642 for using buckets for curing

1 Like

@beardless well I can’t figure out how to bring up post 1642…when I do a search with advanced fields there is no block to input a post number

Just change the last number in the URL. Here you go:

1 Like

Thank you @beardless … its one type of float valve. Like your toilet float.But the float is inside the housing. Most common application would probably be in a water trough for animals. They cant bump the float arm and break it off. When the level drops below the float falls with it. The tote fills and the float close it off when back to that level.

3 Likes

@Newt thanks and that brings to April 4 post in this same thread…could of just told me to scroll up to that date but I learned something new about the site today so thank you @beardless :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Scrolling up, is simpler… But typing is faster. :smile_cat:

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy … it definitely gave me a very nice cure, with minimal labor. I will use this method from now on in conjunction with the moisture meter. :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy … if your yield is smaller they make the buckets in two gallon size with gamma seal Lids as well

1 Like

that is a really nice DIY setup you got there…thanks for sharing that with me

1 Like

You are very welcome sir. No more burping jars for me. Ive never used the grove bags and was considering them. But you can store in the bucket after curing as well and then reuse to cure again. So the bucket is a one time cost unlike the bags… I have put mine in jars now to put in the cabinet.

3 Likes

I purchased the check valves at my local fish tank aquarium shop

2 Likes