Nugz / nugget farm

@beardless … or saturate the wrap with some aloe

@beardless … saturated the rap with honey :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

If she ain’t bent over like a limp @#!$ this morning you ok.

3 Likes

@Grandaddy013 @yoshi … yoshi thanks for the advice on ph…I thought I was supposed to keep it at 5.8 - 5.85 for hydro. Grandaddy013 seen alot of comments in the threads that you are the scrog man. Going to flip to flower now for the stretch and tuck for 3 weeks…after that go vertical till harvest. Any helpful tips this is my first big table I was in the closet. This is ILGM Maui Waui

5 Likes

3 Likes

@2GreenThumbs @Borderryan22 @beardless … changing food tomorrow and pulling the trigger for flower feeding schedule posted above… what do you think

1 Like

@Awarth32 happy growing friend :sunglasses:

Love the set up my friend! It’s absolutely professional looking to me! Happy growing! I’ll be following along!

1 Like

@NUG61 Im really interest in how the Maui is, I’m excited for you! Please keep us updated!

I will definitely keep you tagged… I love this strain. I’m excited to see these tables I went from a closet with 2 … 2×4 tables to this room now a 5x5 and a 4x4… honestly I lost a lot in the closet on the taller strains I don’t intend for that to happen this time.

1 Like

I’m also in a closet right now! I’ve got 2 Critical Purple autos going. Hopefully they will stay shorter & bushier. I’ve never had the Maui strain! How’s the effects? I’m looking for pain relief & sleep. Lots of sorts injured back in the day. Chronic pain is a beech

1 Like

Sports injures! Sorry haha

It’s a sativa so for me it was very uplifting and energetic but I slept well anyway and it definitely helped with my aches and pains… 30 years in construction I have a few…lol… this is what 2 looks like in the closet

4 Likes

I was wondering about the set up, 30 years in construction, it shows in your set up! What lights are you running? I literally just purchased the HLG 260w today. Gonna have to stay in the closet for this grow. I might pick your brain on the Scrog set up once I get more advanced. First grow for me, so keeping it simple. What did you end up getting on that grow?

The two smaller lights over the four by four table are spider farmer sf4000… 1 over each table in the closet upgraded to the SE 7000 and that’s over the five by five. Will definitely share what ever I know. This is a sog of three olgm

banana kush

10 Likes

I’ve already proven to myself that the scrog method will give me the most of one plant and the most top colas

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful my friend. I’m hoping to get that far. How far are you in flower right now? I would love to grow sativa, but just can’t right now.

I almost bought the SF2000 today, but one of the moderators talked me into the HLG.

2 Likes

Changing the food to first week of flower and going 12 / 12 tomorrow morning… so for the next about 13 weeks it’s game on

1 Like

I’ll be watching brother! Definitely excited to see how the ladies do!