Nugz / nugget farm

Thanks @OGIncognito @BudzMS , have a great day guys. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

5 Likes

@StonedCold13 @Retiredoldguy …good morning and thamks for the plant love, you guys have a great day as well :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Back atcha Nuggy :metal::green_heart:

2 Likes

siting here in the grow room and it is Friday…so Fried Catfish or Fried Shrimp today…which will it be…I have such a tough life

7 Likes

Fried shrimp gets my vote :+1: had it yesterday for lunch.
My fav is the fried tails :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: call them my “potato chip from the sea” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Shrimp for me, i had catfish yesterday :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Deep fried Halibut sounds very good about now.

3 Likes

Wrapped in bacon!! Oh ya

3 Likes

morning Nugz…well I ended up grilling the shrimp with a Caesar salad yesterday

7 Likes

Morning ROG, sounds delish. Hope you have a great day brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

6 Likes

Greetings everyone.

4 Likes

how are you @Randyrican

3 Likes

Sorry for lateness. I’m doing great. Hope you are having a great evening. Really sorry about responding so late.

2 Likes

its all good, i am doing good

1 Like

Very pretty family photo :heart_eyes::muscle:

2 Likes

@TT you and i both lol

2 Likes

I want to let my extended family here know that I will be away for a while. I lost my only son in a motorcycle accident Friday night. My heart is aching so much it hurts my fingers to type this. My Dearest Robert , I pray you are riding a harley made in heaven, down highways paved with gold, powered by the wind from the wings of ten thousand angels.

26 Likes

What can be said…take the time you need and we are all here for you in any way we can… :cry:

14 Likes

So sorry to hear that buddy :pensive: our many condolences to you and the family.
We will be here for y’all if ever needed :metal::green_heart:

9 Likes

I’m heartbroken for ya Brother! I wish I had some words to comfort you and sending healing prayers your way :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes