Nugz / nugget farm

Trying the rooting cubes instead of rockwool cubes. I still add rapid root starter to the water i soak them in.

4 Likes

cool, gotta see how good they work, I can actually buy those at a store lol

4 Likes

Gro bro used them with the CRHG, so he had a bag full. Thought i would try them, rockwool cubes have never failed me, just something new to try. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

sounds like a good plan

2 Likes

@Beginner3400 … i am just starting a new grow, you can follow how i mix and feed mine here. Set to watching :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

@Beginner3400 … this is how i feed. Just using Cal mag and Flora Gro right now.
Charlotte’s Yesterdream is starting their 3rd week in the pot from sprout. Going to fill the trays and let them wick from the bottom to draw the roots down. Each took a half gallon and wicked half of that right away.
2ml cal mag
8ml flora gro
2ml hydroguard
420 ppm 5.9 ph

14 Likes

13 Likes

The 5 @repins12 Purple Lot Lizard 2nd day in pots, get 100ml of 240 ppm 5.5ph top fed for this first week. May fill the trays and bottom wick starting next week. The domes are keeping them nice and warm and the rh high.

13 Likes

16 Likes

YES!!! Looking awesome brother!!! I get the feeling the Sniper’s Nest is going to become the Mortar Bunker when those girls begin launching their barrage of missile fire :fire::fire::fire::rocket:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:Thanks @Fatz1973 , gonna start gettin busy in a couple weeks for sure. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

4 Likes

@CygnusX1 … guess we are gonna find out if the coco will wick it up and feed it just putting the sprout right in the pot and top feeding very little the first 2 weeks. The way i saw it wick it from the tray, im sure the coco is wet enough and the roots are close enough to draw them down and start feeding. What cha think? :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

6 Likes

My money is on they’ll be fine, but interested to watch.

Should be interesting. :+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

The youngsters are looking happy :grinning::grinning: good luck with the new babies :baby: :purple_heart: :seedling::seedling:

4 Likes

Looking most excellent at the farm Brother :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Good morning @MeEasy @OGIncognito … they seem happy. Cant wait for the pots to start drinking from the res. :sunglasses::v::heart:

8 Likes

Looking amazing sir Nug…
my PLL and CRHG from Gary are up this morning!!

@NUG61 can u point me in the direction of those pots please sir

11 Likes

Thank you @Carpenter …I ordered them from discount hydroponics… will find the label this evening and post it. :sunglasses::v::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you sir

2 Likes