Nugz / nugget farm

Woohooo im sure he was tickled to death. Tell him congrats :clap:

2 Likes

Showoff!!..nothing but love for ya NUG61 seriously killing it bro. Btw heard anything about Happy? Hope is well

3 Likes

@GreggT , thank you brother. :beers: :sunglasses:
@TT , i will certainly pass all the congrats on to him. As he looked at it hanging there, he did say he was feeling a bit of pride in the accomplishment. I told him probably not as much as i felt for him. We laughed, smoked a fatty of Arachnid Pie, and starting talking about whats next :laughing: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:
@robert365, Thank you much brother, and havent heard from him. I know he hurt his back and was very busy. Im sure he is good, im claiming he is good. hopefully we here from him soon. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

7 Likes

@Beginner3400 … heres the nuggett farm :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@CygnusX1 … heres my journal :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Already lurking / watching. :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@NUG61 i read like 2 hours worth last night

2 Likes

I hope you found something useful outside all the shenanigans :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

im part of that lol

3 Likes

It was very informative

1 Like

A hell of a sight. Who gets the pain of trimming. Share the joy / share the pain.

4 Likes

Thank you @beardless … I’m helping him trim… i took him the spin trimmer…lol JK i will help my brother get it ready for the cure buckets when it’s ready. :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes

playing the girls a bit of the Blues playlist :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

6 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

I play some Riley Green in the garage for the ladies :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Nice intro to your playlist. Blues is not a genre I listed to often. When I do it is when I listen to Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix or Stevie Ray. The Thrill is never gone.

5 Likes

@Carpenter … my CY beans this morning. I think they all popped, just waiting to get up top.

10 Likes

hey @NUG61 did you put seeds in brownies lol. i know you didnt but sure looks like one.

7 Likes