Nugz / nugget farm

18 Likes

Gonna go decide which one of Garys to drop now for the new pots. Have a great day :sunglasses::v::heart:

22 Likes

Happy Cannversary @CC_Mo :beers: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @NUG61 , I was actually scrolling your pics when you tagged me. THAT is a lot of weed!

6 Likes

Thank you, i was excited for gro bros first harvest in his room. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

6 Likes

Very nice harvest…smoke report in the future please…great grower :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

wow brother that is amazing, you are seriously rocking it.

4 Likes

Man that is a beautiful site right there… love the dry rack idea…
@CC_Mo happy Cannaversary!! I’ll burn one for you and @Twelve1 Happy late Cannaversary!!
:raised_hands::champagne::facepunch::v:

9 Likes

@thecount13 … Thank you brother, smoke report def. to come.
@BudzMS … Thank you brother, gonna be fun rotating harvest with gro bro.
@Carpenter …Thank you brother, i have to agree with that. Its the rack from my garage storage shelves. Now known as Nugz Nuggett drying racks…lol
:laughing: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

6 Likes

Congrats to you Nug and your GrowBro!!! Glad he made it such an impressive harvest.

Happy Cannaversary @CC_Mo stay lit!!!
:fire::deciduous_tree::dash::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you kindly brother Fatz :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m stealing this drying rack idea

3 Likes

I use the pulleys i use with the lights when i hang in my grow room. I try to cut the stalk and branch so i have a hook to hang with, but some need a clothes pin. It works great though :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Unbelievable Brother! SPEECHLESS :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thank you OG, hope you had a chill day. It was rainy and cold down here today as well. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Ditto over my way :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

B E A utiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nicely done Nug :trophy::palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::trophy:

2 Likes

Thank you brother Easy, i could not be happier for gro bro. His first successful harvest and i get to smoke a bunch of it …lol :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes

Everything looks good brother. Nice harvest!!!

3 Likes