Nugz / nugget farm

Girls are all looking beautiful as always!!

2 Likes

Thank you Nubie :sunglasses: :beers:

1 Like

Put the auto pots in play on @repins12 Critical Red Hour Glass…cross of white widow and XXL

15 Likes

@repins12 Arachnid Pie…cross of white widow and American Pie. Gave them a little trim today. The buds are sticky and frosty Af. The buds are absolutely dense and smell amazing. Trichs have some milk, but still a few weeks to go.
@repins12 … what was your flower window for this one ? :sunglasses::v:

15 Likes

18 Likes

Great looking buds…great growing :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

The ILGM BlackBerry and Mango Kushs / photos
Are still coming along outside. It looks like a few small pistols may be coming. I hope the winter is mild enough ti flower them out.
@Chrisr36 …heres the transplants

14 Likes

What an incredible update. You could have the crappiest day and come home to that. When life gives me lemons I’ll think of your plants. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks Fatz, well i cant come home to that right now, thats in my gro bros new room we just built. I will dry and cure them when ready. But they are a beautiful sight and smell. The new room is jamming as far as controlling the climate. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Hey Count…been a minute. Thank you Brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

On point Brother!! Killer update all around with some chunky Bettie’s in there :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks OG, excited about them finishing up…im ready to try it :yum:, I really hope the season is mild enough here the kushs will flower out, outside. :crossed_fingers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

7 Likes

Sending sunshine and warm weather your way Brother, we’re hitting the mid 30s here in NC :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Oohwee your handle suits you Nug! Cuz those are some beautiful nugs!!

5 Likes

brother you are rocking it.

4 Likes

@Borderryan22 @BudzMS … Thanks gro bros., not to many more weeks to go now. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Time flies man. I feel like it was just a few weeks ago you were building out the shed and here you are ready to harvest them beauties! They look fantastic and heavy yielders. :smile:

3 Likes

You aint tripping…he is finishing out the 3 I started…lol :sunglasses::grin:

3 Likes

Are these the same ones you planted in September?

3 Likes

Hey Nug don’t you have an HLG 350R.? I’m just wondering how good they are if they’re worth the money and if it will be a good match for my 2 × 4 × 5’

1 Like