Nugz / nugget farm

Lovely :nail_care:

3 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

Oh Yeah!!! Those plants are righteous!!! Beautiful structure nice spacing for cola development that’s freaking awesome!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:
Ahhhhhh now comes the CANDY!!!

3 Likes

@repins12 Critical Red Hour Glass…30 days old, calling first day of flower seeing some pistol sprouts. Gro bro pulled them down and spaced them…gottem looking good.

17 Likes

Last but not least the abused, neglected photos have stretched and i belive may be starting to flower. But look good, we will see if they flower out.

14 Likes

Man those auto’s win the chunky award. Nice!

5 Likes

Thanks Growmies… they are really putting on some weight. Sticky as L and smell :yum: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Out of love brother but, gotta say just WOW!
Those are some frosty motor scooters.
He’s definitely killing it with his seeds!

Of corse it always helps to be killer grower, and that you are my friend!

Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you for those kind words my brother Happy. They are heavy and dense AF too. I hope gro bros strain turns out this way. I couldnt be more impressed at the moment, im sure the final result is going to be :fire: :heart_on_fire: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Damn Brother… where’s all the ladies been hiding? Excellent update and happy and healthy all around :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks OG, the photos are hanging in gro bros missus green house and see if they will still flower out in this southern climate. Gonna bring the Arachind Pie back here to dry and cure. And just maybe start another run here after they dry. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

3 Likes

Right on Brother, sweet run you got growing on :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Beautiful work nice bud’s

2 Likes

Thank you JJ :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

1 Like

And there went any idea of me putting my bud in next months bom. :joy:. Nice job :+1:

1 Like

Thanks bro., no worries though, mine are not ILGM genetics :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My made of honors arnt either. But the zkittlzz are.

Exactly what im doing 1 5 and 2 3’s

2 Likes

Makes sense.

2 Likes